Community post

Discussion

Still hoping.

Well, I'm 2 days late, CD 31 and around 16 DPO. I'm having my usual PMS symptoms: Nausea, soreness, fatigue, gas. But, they are all stronger than normal. I feel sick almost all day and feel REALLY sick, like I want to actually throw up sick. Also, been wanting icecream, cookie dough to be exact, and usually I want chicken. I checked my cervix today and it is high, closed and creamy white CM. This is unusual as well, normally before AF it is lower and a little open. I took an Answers Lab Strips test yesterday early morning and got a BFN but I'm wondering if my levels are low. When I got pregnant with my first I was almost 5 weeks an got very light positive with a FRER which I've heard is more sensitive than the ALS test.... So, keeping fingers crossed this is my month! :-D

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I think I would try a FRER, they have the highest sensitivity. I tested negative on several other tests but positive with a FRER with our second. Then I always followed up with a digital.

Good luck! Hoping for a BFP for you!

&& User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo