Community post

Discussion

first cycle after early misscariage

Just curious how others are faring in their first cycle after an early miscarriage? I am currently on CD 33 and my cycle is definitely way off from my normal regular 29 day cycles, seems like my body has been trying to O for over a week with no result...

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I am sorry for your loss. I had 2 mc. After the first, i needed 3 months to O. My cycles extended from 29-31 to 35 days. That might be because i didn't pass the tissue completely (i didn't get D&C). After my 2nd mc, my cycle just went back to normal.
Have you checked your beta?

10 years ago

I was wondering about this as well. I had an early mc 11 days ago. So I'm currently on cd 11. I was only 5 weeks and 4 days along when full flow started but I had had brown spotting for a few days before. So this leads me to believe I lost the pregnancy soon after my bfp and it just took my body a few days to expel everything. I bought some opks and so far nada. I usually o on cd 12/13.

Jaymeturtle- I'm sorry for your loss.[baby_dust]
You're on cd 33 and you haven't O'd yet? How far along were you when you mc? Are you bbt, using opks or checking your cm to track o?

Tawaret- I'm sorry for your losses as well. [baby_dust]
I have the same questions for you, how far along were you with your first and second mc?

I've got my fx hoping that my cycle will pick up where it left off since my mc was so early.[fingersx]

User Image

10 years ago

I am so sorry for both of your losses, it is emotionally trying, I will be praying for you both to have sticky beans real soon! I had a very early miscarriage, I got my BFP on CD 15 last cycle and started spotting for a couple of days with full flow bleeding at 4w6d, only 6 days after my bfp. I have not had beta's checked but I did take a FRER when my bleeding stopped at it was neg. I have been charting BBT, checking CM, and using OPK. On fertility friend it says I possibly O'd on ?CD 14, with a + OPK on CD 15, but I did not have a distinct thermal shift and my chart here on countdowntopregnancy does not show that I O'd for sure yet, it has possible O day set to today, I got a + OPK yesterday and today, with EWCM for the past week, I "feel" different the past few days, so praying for a nice thermal shift tomorrow!

10 years ago • Post starter

With my first, i didnt know i was pregnant because i started having brown spotting the day af usually come with horrible cramp for three days and then it stopped, few days later i started spotting again but it was red. Maybe i was just 4-5 weeks pregnant that time. Went to OB and he couldn't find anything so i didnt have D&C, but maybe there was something left that made me didn't O for three months. I knew i didn't O because i always have clear signs everymonth i O (O pain, EWCM, nausea sometime) and that three months i didnt have any

I was 7 weeks pregnant when i had my 2nd mc

babymine: hope you will O soon and get your cycle back

Jay: good luck!

Baby dust to all

10 years ago

With my first, i didnt know i was pregnant because i started having brown spotting the day af usually come with horrible cramp for three days and then it stopped, few days later i started spotting again but it was red. Maybe i was just 4-5 weeks pregnant that time. Went to OB and he couldn't find anything so i didnt have D&C, but maybe there was something left that made me didn't O for three months. I knew i didn't O because i always have clear signs everymonth i O (O pain, EWCM, nausea sometime) and that three months i didnt have any

I was 7 weeks pregnant when i had my 2nd mc

babymine: hope you will O soon and get your cycle back

Jay: good luck!

Baby dust to all

10 years ago

First off I'm very sorry for all the losses on this forum! Baby dust to all of us!
With that said, I recently suffered a miscarriage on Oct .28, 2013
I was 9 weeks and 4 days when I went to the hospital with mild cramping and light bleeding. They checked my cervix and it was still closed. Went down for an ultrasound and baby only measured at 6 weeks with no heartbeat. We were devastated! We are already blessed with two beautiful girls and that was the hardest part coming home to tell them our baby is now in heaven! I ovulated exactly 2 weeks after my miscarriage. And started my period 11/25. Normal period. I am currently 1dpo and praying a little bean will stick and be a happy healthy baby! I have a normal 28 day cycle and I get really bad ovulation pains on the side that is releasing the egg that month called 'middle pain' for about 4-6 hours on ovulation day. So I know exactly when I am ovulating!

I wish you the best of luck! Gotta have a normal cycle to get pregnant! Def worth talking to your doctor about trying to regulate your periods :)
Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!

~*{Girl 04-04-09}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Girl 01-26-11}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Miscarriage 10-26-13}*~ 9 weeks 4 days ~*{Miscarriage 12-26-13}*~ 4 weeks ~*~•Praying a little bean will stick!!•~*~

10 years ago

Hello Ladies

I just wanted to update you all on my first cycle after an early mc. I am currently on cd14 and got a positive opk this morning! I usually o on cd12/13 so I'm only about 2 days off my regular cycle. I'm excited for another chance.

Good luck and Baby Dust to us all!
[baby_dust]

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck Babymine! I will be praying you get a BPF any day now!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Jaymeturtle.

I got a BFP two days ago on cd 9! I'm super happy but nervous.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies, im on day 38 stil havent gotten my first period after miscarriage. I've alway had a normal 28 day cycle n trying to compare to others.

When did u get ur first af? I know one of u said 3 months but u didn't expel it all? I was told everything came out naturally. So now im just waiting

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo