Community post

Discussion

What. The. Heck.

Hello all! Had a period Oct. 4th. On Oct 31st, I started having headaches and nausea. I was scheduled for a period Nov. 3rd, but it didn't come. Took home preg tests and they were all negative. Started having some bleeding on Nov. 11th, wasn't really spotting, but wasn't as heavy as a regular period. Went to the Doc and he told me that he thought I was pregnant and scheduled labs for the next day. Got the results two days later, and it was negative. Soooo, we accepted it and went on.
Since then, we have been....ahem, actively practicing quite often, ha! We haven't gone more than two days without having sex. Today, I was just curious and took a test...it had a second faint, but clearly visible second line on a First Response. So, I doubted it and waited a bit and drank a sprite to urinate again. I took a Clearblue Digital test the second time and it was negative.
Anybody have any idea?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

A digital test may take higher HCG to be positive- you might have luck sometime tomorrow if in fact, you were positive on the two line. My personal experience, I can get a + digi later the day of my first + tests or next day but most others will say wait a few days for a digital. HTH's and GL! :)

~Kristie Hoping the stork brings a in Fall 2014 or Summer 2015! But TOTALLY ok with another We just want a healthy baby! Unexpected O around 1/29 SO...FX!! I got my on the day I set my ticker for! EDD from O 10/23/14! User Image (early & cautious) BFP 2/7/14!!!!! User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo