Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Interesting..I too have heartburn like none other. It's actually making me feel sick and just blah. I didn't even enjoy my dinner.

mamak--chicken bacon swiss from Carl's Jr./Hardees? That's the only place I know that makes them. Pizza sounds AMAZING too! Yummy!

Cam--how do they feel about having a baby sister or brother? I think it would be wonderful for them and allow you to give the little one as much attention as you were able to give the others since they're not toddlers and in constant need of help/attention at this age.

10 years ago • Post starter

Law: Sadly I dont have Hardees/Carls Jr yet we are getting one though I believe. These are at Arby's.

Having chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli for dinner because I had a craving for broccoli lol... I'm having a vanilla malt after so its even lol

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--SOME caffeine is okay from what I've read. I have some in a few cups of tea (like today I had 2 cups I think...so that was 110mg)...I bought decaf tea but didn't have any at first. I think up to 200mg is considered safe so if you never have caffeine I'm sure if you truly wanted something with caffeine in it you'd be okay if it's not an all the time thing and if the caffeine content in the shake isn't insane (like starbucks' venti coffee..415 mg..yowsa)

Law my older daughter states she wants twins because she isn't planning on sharing lol. My younger one is ecstatic as well.

User Image

10 years ago

cam--haha. that's too funny. I'm glad they're enthusiastic about it!

I know right

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies ...the killer heartburn is gone. Whew. Maybe it was the pineapple i ate that did it. Snowy here...not much going on for me. I need to do some studying but my best intentions usually go out the window.

Law: Glad your heartburn is gone! I know how awful it feels...

afm: Went and got the FINAL presents for my kids. I have marked off everyone on my list except my 2 sisters. One is 13 and lives next door she is into One Direction so that can't be too hard to shop for. The other is 24 and lives 5 hours away so I have some time to get her a gift. She is in culinary school so any cooking paraphernalia will make her happy :) I woke up in an awful mood and it still hasn't swung to a good one yet lol

User Image

10 years ago

mamak--wow, your little sister is so young. I'm extremely jealous of the to others' culinary school. It is my ultimate dream to own a restaurant--hubby and I plan to do so someday. will you be doing a huge family get together?

This website is pretty fun...i thought I might share it in case others like to read about milestones/changes at various weeks.

http://alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar-overview/

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo