Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy Support Group

View Full Post

So, congrats you got your BFP. This thread is intended for those who love CTP and want to continue giving and receiving support throughout their pregnancy. Share your fears, baby name ideas, symptoms, and announcement stories (just to name a few things)--anything really! We all know how exciting even the most inconsequential of details can be.

Im looking forward to experiencing this beautiful pregnancy journey with all of you!

186 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 186 Replies | Last Page

I joined Countdown to my Pregnancy and I love all of your baby bump pics!! :)

Law---You should start taking bump pics too ;) I got medication for nausea so Ive been feeling much better. Of course Im still very bloated but I dont think that will ever go away. After seeing the baby bump pics it looks like the bloat turns into baby bump. DH and I decided that we definitely want to get the 16 week ultrasound done.

10 years ago

Rice--I thought about it but I don't know if I'm going to now. I should've started a couple weeks ago and I didn't so now I'm just getting a little anxious/unhappy/weird about it. If I have a day sometime soon where I feel less bloated I probably will do it.

10 years ago • Post starter

Rice: We have an awesome forum over there with people from here if you want to join us :)

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8806&p=60#reply_22003

User Image

10 years ago

Law---All of us are super bloated and will continue to get bigger so dont feel anxious/unhappy/weird about it. I hope you change your mind and decide to post some :)

10 years ago

Rice--I know. It's just a tough time for me body-wise right now and I'm still trying to find a way to cope that will make pregnancy the most magical time of my life!

Appointment tomorrow...I'm very much looking forward to it. I can't wait to see our little peanut. :) how are all of you? Any new symptoms?

Law: My boobs leaked last night for the first time! lol. I have strong cravings for Taco Bell Doritos Locos nacho cheese tacos... no matter how often I eat them I cant get enough!! Have fun at your appt! I have an u/s on Thursday :) Fire house Christmas dinner is tonight so I have a lot to do before I go...

User Image

10 years ago

mamak--have fun tonight! that sounds like it should be quite enjoyable! I've never had a doritos taco although I do really like bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell and their nachos! :) Yay for ultrasounds...so exciting! How many weeks are you? Is it early for your boobs to be leaking?

Law---That is soooo exciting!! I cant wait to hear all about it :) What time is your appt at?

MamaK---Boob linkage must be such a strange feeling. The cravings are hysterical. I think I would crave Taco Bell over Taco Bell Doritos, ha ha. Im dealing with major constipation. I havent been able to really go #2 in 3 days and I usually go a couple times a day!! Im hoping that this Metamucil and Miralax starts to kick in soon.

10 years ago

Rice--the doritos taco is a taco at taco bell--it's made of a dorito shell...if that makes any sense. My appt is at 9:30...I'll let you know how it goes. I'm slightly nervous as well but praying all goes well! I hope your constipation goes away soon--I HATE that. It's the worst feeling ever. I've been taking digestive enzymes everyday with my prenatals.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo