Community post

Discussion

13 DPO , CD25 of 28.. Neg results with symptoms

Okay, so I am totally new at this! I have never posted in a thread, but am so confused! I have been having lower abd cramping for 4 days now. Mainly in my left ovary area. I have 2 runs of clear EWCM yesterday, and also a round of creamy cm on toilet paper, which is abnormal for me. I usually don't get really any cm. I have also been having sharp pains in my mid lower abd, just above pelvis bone. I have had frequent urination.. No nipple or breast tenderness. I've have a few spells of nausea, I'm exhausted.. And have a slight headache today! I don't temp of check cp. I keep up with my days through an app. I have had negative test since 9 DPO... On frer I thought I saw a very very very faint line, but I'm thinking it was just the indent. Does it sound like I'm out??
I've only been pregnant once, and had a mc at 15 weeks. The only symptoms I remember noticing before that one was sore nipples. I also tested two days after af was due and my positive was faint then! I am currently 3 days away from af starting.. And I always start right on time!!
Any help or advice?!?!

16 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Also, I forgot to add that before last last pregnancy, I also had some reddish brown tinted cm 2 days before my af was supposed to start.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I'm also new to this! First time TTC and first time posting! It sounds like you have some promising symptoms, but it may just be too early to tell. I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That must make waiting for your bfp so much harder. From what I've seen some people don't get their bfp until they're a week late - so there's still time! I'm in a similar situation - AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her or bfp. I have some symptoms also and I'm hoping they are not all in my head!

8 years ago

Well, I broke down and took another frer and it was so so so faint positive! I could see it alittle bit though! And I put it on my photoshop and inverted it and I could see a faint line then also! But it's not dark enough to count for anything. Most of my symptoms are gone, other than off and on sharp weird pulsating type cramp feelings in my mid lower abd. I am going to test again in the morning and see if the line is still faintly there! Do frer show even a slight line in the first 10 minutes if they are negative???

Are you usually right on time with your periods? Is being a day late abnormal?? Praying for both of us a BFP!!!

Oh yay!!! That's exciting! I think if you're sure you see a line then it's positive, even if it's faint! Definitely retest though to make sure it's getting darker, and let me know how it goes! I'm excited for you! I took a FRER this morning and was not sure if I saw anything or not, so I'm going to wait a couple of days and then retest if AF stays away. My cycles have been exactly 28 days for the last 3 months at least, so being late is unusual for me and hopefully a good sign!

8 years ago

Hi Holly. How are you today? Any updates? Unfortunately AF started today for me. :( Oh well, on to the next cycle! I'm thinking about you and hoping you get your bfp!!!

8 years ago

Hey, well.. I had a BFN twice today! But I still haven't started. I'm still 2 days early. Last time, I didn't get my BFP until 2 days late! I am still having some cramping and intermittent nausea. I'm sorry AF started today :( at least it gets you ready for next cycle. Do you temp or anything?

Oh booo bfns are awful to see. It is still a little early for you though. I would wait a couple of days before you test again. Try to take your mind off it (easier said than done i know!) I've never temped before but think I might start this cycle.

8 years ago

Holly, I'm new to posting as well but figured I would share my story because my symptoms were pretty similar to yours. I started testing at 9dpo. Seeing the negative results every day was really aggravating because I almost knew I was pregnant but I was so impatient I had to test. I got negatives up until the day before my period was due. I tested with a first response, fmu, and a faint line popped up within 30 seconds! It's crazy what one day will do but the closer to your expected period you wait, the better.

8 years ago

Wow! Congrats on your BFP!! Woo hoo!!! I decided not to test today. AF is due tomorrow.. So I'm going to wait at least 2 more days! I did have very faint lines showing up, but yesterday I didn't see any. So I'm going to give it a few days... So hard to do! I am a POAS addict! Haha! And frer gets expensive.. But oh well! I don't understand how to temp, honestly. I guess I need to study up on it more! I'm still having mild cramps, and I do notice the sides of my breast are slightly tender... Nothing major or noticeable until I touch them. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo