Community post

Discussion

It's such a long road...

I have PCOS and we've been trying for a little over a year...We've done test after test and tried so many different methods that I'm beginning to think there is no hope for us...It's so sad and frustrating for us. "2" of our couple friends just announced to us that they are pregnant and while I'm so happy for them I have to admit I'm kinda jealous...Hopefully this doesn't make me a bad person

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Don't worry, your feelings are completely normal!!!!! I have PCOS too. We got pregnant after a year of trying, but miscarried at 10 weeks. It felt incredibly cruel as we had tried to hard to get pregnant, and then to lose it. Five friends gave birth the month our baby was due and we are still trying to get pregnant. We are almost at 2 years of trying now. Don't worry about those feelings of jealousy, they are to be expected. How you deal with them is what you need to focus on. I avoid looking at all my friends' baby posts when I am feeling down. I talk openly about my feelings with a few trusted people, but don't rub it in. It is not their fault. My pregnant sister has cried with me over it which helps. Hopefully you can achieve some peace in your heart over it. But yes, it is a long hard road.

10 years ago

No it does not! I know exactly how you feel! One of my friends just found she is pregnant and planning a shotgun wedding for next week! While Im happy for her, my husband and I have been trying for 13 months and Im taking clomid for the first time this cycle. Have you tried clomid for your PCOS? Has your husband been tested to rule that out? I ovulate on my own every month, and have very regular periods, husband SA was fine and we still cant get pregnant! I guess when its time, its time and it will happen. But it is very hard trying with no success month after month. Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo