Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 after BF

So I wanted to just get anyone's opinion on what they think here ...my last period was sept 19th and so I started using digital ovulation test cause I have no idea when I ovulate because I was still pump breastfeeding but since I was done me n the hubby have been trying for #2. On nov 19th I got a smily face so I thought I was good well a week later I used one again just to see and I got another smiley face and very dark lines underneath the hole day and fmu on the 27th so I think I would be 7dpo now my temp has been higher then norm my cervix is high and soft creamy white cm and pulling feeling yesterday on right side of uterus and stool as been super soft (tmi) but not like me .... Got a bfn this morning think these signs are good !? Also shooting pain in left boob yesterday like pulsing

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Actually it sounds very promising :) 7 DPO is really early to test...I would wait till you are at least 10 :) Good luck

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo