Community post

Discussion

TTC after pprom. 25 weeks.

3 years ago I was just sitting on my laptop working when my water broke. I was frantic. I was only 24 weeks and I knew that wasn't right. 7 days of hospitalization later and the contractions started. He was perfect. But just not strong enough to decide. It was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever and will ever go through. Anyone else out there had this happen? And gotten pregnant and carried full term after? I'm 38 now and we have decided to TTC. I'm in rather good health and all PDS have been regular and normal since our loss. I'm worried that the same thing will happen. Dr never was able to explain what caused the pprom. The contractions were caused from infection in the placnta after the fact. But the actual rupture of membranes was never explained. I'm scared but I still want to try one last time . I don't want to waste my last few fertile years.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi dawn, I am ttc for the first time, but I didnt want your message to go unresponded to! I am so sorry to hear about your loss, that must have been devastating. I have to believe that your next pregnancy will be successful!! So here I am, sending healthy, good vibes your way :-)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo