Community post

Discussion

Just so down.

View Full Post

Just did a first response test from 5 days from my period due-date, and negative--again. :(

I have been trying now for 6 months. I know some may roll their eyes and laugh at me, but really no matter what it hurts and painful. I got pregnant so fast with my baby boy (who is now 20 months), and thought the second time would be the same, but no it certainly has not.

I did take fertilaid for a month-I know the recommended usage is 3 months but I only took it once. I did buy fertility tea which I have yet to try.

I bought ovulation tests only to confirm my ovulation time.

Feel so emotionally hurt and confused. I believe in God and know its Gods will but I struggle so much with this. 6 more months of trying and we gotta go to a fertility clinic. Never thought it would take anytime. :(

I know I need to be more patient and everyone tells me to stop stressing and it will happen if I don't think about it and stop worrying and stressing but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

63 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, I had a pituitary tumor and had to have it removed in 2009. It was rough and partly responsible fir a lot of my current hormonal problems. But I am all better, as far as the tumor and surgery are concerned. :-) But we don't go to Disney until April. The anticipation is going to eat me up! Lol!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh so next April!? Really hope you get pregnant soon and that all your dreams come true hun! When do you know if you've successfully conceived this cycle?

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago • Post starter

AF isn't even expected again until June 22nd, approximately. I haven't even ovulated yet. It's torture.

User Image

8 years ago

Oh that must be hard, I am really sorry your going through that. <3 hugs so you take an OPK everyday to predict ovulation?

I actually have never used one. I'm trying to chart BBT this cycle but, since I don't wake up at the same time everyday, it's pretty erratic. After our break next cycle, I'll have to start setting an alarm and testing at a specific time then go back to sleep if I can. Also, I am thinking of trying the OPKs if we aren't successful this cycle. We BD every other day just to be sure and everyday if I notice a change in CM.

User Image

8 years ago

Yea I would recommend using them, and take them when you think your ovulating to confirm with other methods. I went in for a pelvic ultrasound today but I hadn't drank enough water so gotta go in wed :(

This journey is not easy-I mean I have normal periods and know when I am ovulating, still no pregnancy for 6 months.

baby dust to us all :/

This week coming up is going to be my magic week, I think! I've been getting some twinges in my ovary area (maybe releasing a follicle?!?) and it's my estimated time this week so fingers crossed!

User Image

8 years ago

Fingers crossed! :) Update me! I will update you too :) Periods due June 9th so my fertile window's over-BD everyday. :D We will see.

Started using menstrual cups just yesterday its supposed to help as it keeps the sperm by the cervix and you can keep it up to 12 hours!

Ooh, I'll have to look into those for next cycle. We finally broke out the Preseed last night. I'm not sure if it made much difference but it certainly can't hurt our chances (or at least the box says it won't). I won't know for quite some time so that should be a nice cliffhanger...

User Image

8 years ago

The preseef kinda gave hubby a allergic reaction it seems :/

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo