Community post

Discussion

My wacky period

April 23 me and my wife did at home insemination and we used a soft cup. I dont know when my ovulation was I took test for a week no positive ovulation. But I did some reading and I was in my fertility window april 21-26 so we did the insemination on that thrusday. So my period is due on two weeks at this point and I start feeling light headed dizziness and nauseous omg a lot of thay back pain lower and upper and in my abdomen. I was like no i can't be pregnant i did test for positive ovulation. So i test a week later after insemination and it was to early and negative. A week later which well make it week 2## . My period is may 8 and we are a day late so I have to see what happens if my period comes and good I can start my next cycle later this month so what is a girl to!! I feel like im going crazy !!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo