Community post

Discussion

ib or what?! (tmi pic inside)

I have PCOS. It all started when I stopped the anticonceptive pills (which I took over 10 years!!)
Tried 3 months ago first round of clomid, ovulated but.. without success. After that didnt take another round, just went all natural :)
Since then, had a 28 day cycle, and now...I`m over 44 days without AF.
2 days ago got a little red spot when wipping. (only one time per day) one of them looked like a tiny clot.
Idk what it can be..only had some headaches and cramps right ovary.
What do you think it can be?
any help?
User Image

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hmm, It's hard to say you. My guess would be either you ovulated or do you happen to have cyst on your ovaries right now. When I have get cyst my period does funny things. I had a really big one and before it rupture I experiance the lack of period and then spotting, then it progressed to random bleeding that would disapper. If you know there are no cyst then I would guess it is ovulation I had blood with ovualtion a few times. Have you taken a pregnancy test? I would get a blood test.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo