Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

I usually wait it out to my AF cycle to start but I have seen others test at different dpo starting as early as 6 days before their missed period.

Hope all you ladies are having a great weekend. Still testing I was hoping today was the day ugh will keep you posted.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was relaxing and pretty easy going. The boy said we were due some easy relaxing days so that's what we did!

I woke up yesterday with this feeling that I just know I'm not pregnant this month. Weird feeling but it's like I just know, and I'm not even tempted to take a pregnancy test. Kinda weird right? Came out of nowhere. But if it's right, I do get to drink cocktails in Florida next month because I won't be pregnant! Haha

How's everyone else doing/feeling about things?

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Fingers crossed soulchild! Busy weekend for me. This week I should ovulate so......waiting to see a change in CM and BBT. I'm not very good at taking my temp at the same time every morning. I may not continue that after this month. According to my calendar, if we conceive this cycle, our babies will be due on Valentine's Day!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Dani, I think I'm pregnant every month and I'm not so could be a good sign for you lol. We had to many adult beverages this weekend for our anniversary and I am exhausted. Lol gotta make time this week for BD since it's my fertile window. Let's just get pregnant already huh? All this charting and tracking ugh

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Dani that's the way I think to its a little longer I can enjoy a cocktails so either way win win. Also, I get it BBT is way too time consuming for a busy schedule.

Thanks Joy but apparently my body is wacky as always so I and going to give it til this week for ovulation peak and then throw the towel in this month and wait to start AF next week June 5.

My weekend was great by the way it's so hot already I can only imagine what the summer will be like.....smh Where us everyone from I am originally from New York City, NY but now reside in Atlanta , GA ? Talk to you guys later.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

Dani that's the way I think to its a little longer I can enjoy a cocktails so either way win win. Also, I get it BBT is way too time consuming for a busy schedule.

Thanks Joy but apparently my body is wacky as always so I and going to give it til this week for ovulation peak and then throw the towel in this month and wait to start AF next week June 5.

My weekend was great by the way it's so hot already I can only imagine what the summer will be like.....smh Where us everyone from I am originally from New York City, NY but now reside in Atlanta , GA ? Talk to you guys later.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo