Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

How is everyone doing in their cycles I am getting closer to my TWT myself so ready to ovulate and get this party started.....argh the madness....stay strong ladies!

8 years ago

Last day of AF! Much better mood and going buy a thermometer to start tracking temps this cycle. My one year wedding anniversary is Sunday so baby dancing for sure lol.
Hope you ladies are doing well. So glad to have a group to keep tabs on and optimistic.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm 6 dpo, 9 days from AF. Felt really sick and off yesterday, but today I feel normal so far. Just waiting for 9 days to pass. Planning on yard work this weekend to keep me busy!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hello everyone this is my second cycle in TTC, I'm on CD 17 and according to my period tracker i ovulated CD 16, so I'm 1 dpo and now in the dreaded TWW. I've had sore/sensitive nipples since yesterday and im really gassy. Also have a dull pain on my left side of ovary. Good luck to everyone

8 years ago

Welcome fiery siren!!!!! Glad you joined our madness!! Good luck!!!

Hey Ladies,

Joy let the games began lady I try the temp thing and hated it too much work for me. Good luck with it .

Missdani1022 fingers crossed for you you're still in the race let's hope that but of sickness was a sign of greatness to come.

Fiery welcome to the group lady and stay strong on this TWT.

Today is my cycle day 30 testing day 11. I am slowly catching up to you gals lol I don't even bother getting frustrated it is what it is my crazy cycle indeed. Fingers crossed on a positive OPK this weekend will keep you posted. Laters!

8 years ago

Okay ladies. Help a girl out? I'm not going to be able to wait until the day of AF to start testing. It's just not possible haha. And I don't currently do bbt to watch temp because all the traveling I do makes it impossible. So, I use opk to get my ovulation time. So, I obviously don't want to wait til dpo 14 to start testing... What's the earliest you all start testing?

8 years ago

For my OPK I have an app called your days.com that tells me my fertile days. I'm cheap so I wait until the day before fertile and test. My cycles are regular and 26 days so it's pretty accurate. Let me know what's up!!!!

Dani I am Sooo bad, I've already started testing. I was just thinking about how I'm glad I have the Internet cheapies, but those aren't early detection, so I'm pretty sure I'm just making myself crazy. How have u been feeling?? I feel the way I do before period, just five days too soon. It's so weird

8 years ago

I haven't felt any different consistently. I've had some nausea, but I also have a weak stomach in general so it's hard to tell. I'm only 8 dpo. I'm ordering some pregnancy tests off Amazon, will be here by 10 or 11 dpo, so I'll probably start testing then.

It's hard for me to know if what I'm feeling is pregnancy symptoms or what, because currently I over analyze everything!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo