Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Magnammy!

I am glad to see that all is going well so far for you this cycle Soulchild. I am currently on cd 20. I have been doing good not to stress or overthink anything this month. I did nothing to track ovulation. This month has been super busy, and with less bd than any month in our relationship, so I am not expecting a bfp this time. I got a gym membership to lose this 60 lbs I've gained over the last two years, the gym has massage chairs and tables so that has been a big plus. The whole experience has me more relaxed and is keeping me busy. I hope everyone else is doing well, best of luck!

8 years ago

Good morning Cindy that is great you are getting back into a healthier lifestyle. I have plenty of healthy eating recipes. My favorite is a simple cucumber, tomatoe and onion salad w/ feta cheese and any Vingerette.

I am on CD20 too just reached peak LH Surge detached yesterday. Me and DH wil BD today for extra precautions. Then 2WW of the unknown begins.

8 years ago

Woohoo good luck with BD Soulchild!

My pregnancy is getting better. Still rough but not as rough. I'm 18 weeks so almost halfway.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I meant Mindy not Cindy typing error lol

That's great Missdani1022 glad you are enjoying your pregnancy it's almost time to find out the sex how exciting.

8 years ago

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been out a while. It's been a whirlwind in my life. Took my 19 year old daughter to the ER last week for abdominal pain to find out she was actually pregnant! We were shocked and then excited and then scared bc they couldn't find the baby on the ultrasound. She bleed the whole week and we just got confirmation that she lost the baby. Anger, sadness, helplessness, anxiety, hopes and dreams all came and went within one week. If I'm not going to get pregnant, I would have loved to be a grandmother and now that has been taken from me too. I'm so broken-hearted.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been out a while. It's been a whirlwind in my life. Took my 19 year old daughter to the ER last week for abdominal pain to find out she was actually pregnant! We were shocked and then excited and then scared bc they couldn't find the baby on the ultrasound. She bleed the whole week and we just got confirmation that she lost the baby. Anger, sadness, helplessness, anxiety, hopes and dreams all came and went within one week. If I'm not going to get pregnant, I would have loved to be a grandmother and now that has been taken from me too. I'm so broken-hearted.

8 years ago • Post starter

Sabrina wow that is a lot on your plate sorry to hear you guys are in my prayers indeed definitely an eventful emotional rollercoaster . Hope that everything works out in due time.

8 years ago

That is so heartbreaking, I will be praying for you and you're family as well.

8 years ago

How is everyone doing right now, where are you in your cycles? I am on cd 29 expecting AF any minute. I have no pregnancy or AF symptoms besides crying a lot which could be either. I went to a midwifery workshop yesterday because I am finally starting my apprenticeship to become a midwife, so that was awesome.

8 years ago

Good Morning Mindy,

Congratulations on your new journey and I wish you nothing but the best on that path it's very rewarding I bet. I am on CD30 and 11DPO I am guessing my period may come in a few days as it was forced this cycle using Provera so I am not sure. I have had no pregnancy symptoms to my knowledge but plenty of AF symptoms as usual. I did do my blood work last week for my progesterone levels to see if I even ovulated and if it was good or not waiting on the results for that. Otherwise just hanging in there and seeing what will happen.

Hope the other gals are doing well too.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo