Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Missdani1022 welcome back lady missed you too. Sorry your pregnancy hasn't been good to you thank God you're still holding strong to that bundle of joy, no if you are going to go full term have you found out the sex yet?

8 years ago

I won't find out sex until November 6. That way my mom can be here when we find out. Baby has been holding strong though it's been great in that aspect! I'm not sure we will have another after this though, my honey thinks a second might kill me haha.
How are you doing?!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Missdani1022 too funny you say that now and then you will be back at it for that sibling. I am great just finished Provera to jump start my stubborn cycle that hasn't surfaced since July....ugh you know the suggestion my dear. But been keeping busy love this season for major decorating the house also we are renovating so that's a headache and chore in it's self.

8 years ago

Ugh I feel your pain we are in the middle of moving and it's a paaaaain and a headache.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

My bfp faded out to negative, and af came super late. Looks like another chemical :(

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to hear Mindy don't let this get you down new beginning new opportunity frame of mind. We are here for you if you just want to vent or need a shoulder.

What's new Sabrina? How are you holding up lady?

So AF finally showed up yesterday exactly 75 days later thanks to the Provera. I am hoping this will be a normal cycle fingers crossed indeed.

Wishing everyone a successful October!

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I am new to this website and I was just looking to support and get support from other women going through the same thing as me.

I am TTC my miracle baby. I've been so depressed and so down that AF keeps on reshowing her face. This was my first cycle using Preseed and im hoping that my baby sticks.

Congratulations to all the women that have gotten their BFP's and to the ones that hasn't, I really do hope that it comes sooner than expected. Its really hard to stay positive somtimes, expecially since my dh and I have been trying for about a year now.

I have 2 angels that i miss dearly.

Ladies

8 years ago

Welcome HopefullyAmommy we've all been there no judgements feel free to ask and answer questions and be apart of our family. We all have been trying for a long time here as well me and DH almost 2yrs. It's a process indeed and finding the strength can be hard especially with others getting pregnant so effortlessly just hang in there my dear and it'll all work out in due time.

8 years ago

Thanks Soulchild, I'm trying a more relaxed approach this month. No temping, no opk, just trying to not overthink it. No hpt until after af is late, so no stressing or obsessing lol best of luck with you cycle this month.

8 years ago

I'm still alive. Just going through some raw emotions lately and depression. But I am praying to bounce back soon.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo