Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Sabrina,

Wow that's crazy God knows how long you been walking around with it good thing they caught it this time so you can start clearing up the infection. Hopefully this had nothing to do with preventing you from conceiving.

8 years ago

I'm going to start the antibiotic today and also start taking a probiotic to help keep me balanced. I may wear pads instead of tampons during my next period to keep anything from "up" there for a while LOL. That should be interesting but I'm willing to try it

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh my, I am glad you found out about it, hopefully clearing it up will get you a step closer to that BFP. I had BV a couple years ago, the antibiotics were super strong and despite all preventative measures I go a really awful yeast infection. Hopefully the probiotics will prevent that for you. Best of luck!

8 years ago

I got a squinter on a frer this morning, I am hoping it's not a fluke and trying not to get excited until I see a darker line.

8 years ago

Hey Mindi any news on bfp? Fx for you. Finished antibiotic yesterday with a full blown yeast infection but got a pill called in And took that immediately .... As also showed so it's been one hell of a teary-eyed week for me.

8 years ago • Post starter

That's terrible, I hope this will be a better month for you. The pill for the yeast infection works great. I got two faint but clear bfp's yesterday, they are still very light so I am going to test again in a few days. I have had a couple chemical pregnancies so I am trying to not stress by testing constantly.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

What a crazy busy weekend DH birthday party is this weekend and lots to do. Sorry to hear Sabrina hopefully a positive week is ahead of you for next week. Mindy congratulations is indeed in order for you fingers are definitely crossed. I finished my last Provera pill on Wednesday let's see when my cycle will come again the waiting game I am so ready to jump baby in....just found out someone else is pregnant it gets you down at first but I'll be ok. Good News DH SA came back excellent then a couple months ago so he stop running and he's back to normal for sure.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I have not been keeping up with anything and I'm sorry! We took a month off from trying to relax and go on vacation and then we came back and I waited expecting my period but nothing. I felt hey it will come I traveled but now it's a full week late I have been getting shortness of breath pretty frequently which is weird. I am also sleeping a ton not exhausted but just falling a sleep. My breasts don't hurt but today I am sick to tum stomach. Sorry Tmi tons of white discharge no odder. I feel like I am pregnant but I don't want to be wrong. I am so afraid of getting a negative test again i am not testing until this thursday. I just need some support! My husband's getting excited and we have been trying for about six months I feel like if I am not I am going to let him down. I just can't believe the one month I am not paying any attention I'm so late!

8 years ago

Hey Cmmhopeful13 welcome back and no worries we are here for you if it's a or . I think no matter what don't think negative we all have our day me and DH has been trying on and off for almost 2yrs. and we still love each other just the same and it'll happen when you at least expect it to.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I have missed you all and keeping up to date. I had a horrendous first trimester that included a multiple week stay in the hospital. It's been awful and this pregnancy has been awful as much as its wanted. It seems that baby is surviving and thriving even- but momma isn't. I'm hoping I make it long enough to a viable delivery in case we have to go early. I'm back out of the hospital, and allowed to work a limited schedule so I'm hoping to catch up with you all and what I've missed!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo