Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Mindy

What type of medication is it? Clomid? I would be safe then sorry and BD in all those days. Next time use your OPKs for reference just to be sure. Good Luck!!!!#

8 years ago

It's Cassanovum Plus it's an all natural supplement. I stopped with the opk's because I feel like I stress more when I use them. My temp went up higher today, so that is looking good so far. We rarely go more than a day without BD so hopefully we catch it. I have my fingers crossed.

8 years ago

Oh okay I never heard of that will look it up. And yes our fingers are crossed.

8 years ago

Thank you :) it would be awesome if we all got our bfp this month!

8 years ago

My temps have stayed up for three days, yesterday was 97.99 and today was 98.07, so it's looking like I did O on cd8. Still plenty BD just in case, my body is being weird. Baby Dust!

8 years ago

Mindy that would be awesome indeed. And looks like you have it covered now the awful 2WW. I try not to think about it in general but easier said then done.

8 years ago

Hey everyone how is everything going? DH took a SA on Tuesday praying for posting results this time around. I went and had an annual on Monday she put me on a dose of Provera to force my cycle to come on so let's see what happens.

8 years ago

Everything is good here, just trying to keep busy during this awful tww. Good luck with the provera, and the SA. DH will be having one as well if we aren't expecting by November. DH was exposed to high amounts of radiation while deployed in Afghanistan, he is out of the Army now, but we have to wait for his VA insurance to be processed before he can have a SA. Best of luck on the results!

8 years ago

Thanks Mindy,

And I hope that won't be a factor for trying to conceive either. Yes fingers are crossed.

8 years ago

Hey ladies. Just got results from my annual exam. Pap was normal but I have BV which I was assured was not an STD but just a bacterial infection which I can take antibiotics for. Just did some research and apparently it's common but does cause the Ph in the vagina to be off and causes a not-so-friendly environment for sperm...... Makes me mad because over the past year I had blood work twice and my white blood cell count was high but I wasn't sick so my primary doctor did not prescribe antibiotics.... This may be a contributing factor as to why I have not conceived yet.....

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo