Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hi TTC numberuno! Welcome. I'm on cycle day 3 and happy you have joined our circus! Lol my cycles are short usually 26 days. I have ovulated on cd12 last few months but no bfp yet. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey.
Sabrina

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi all! I'd love to chat with you and we can all support each other. I Have cycles 28-30 days long. I was ovulating CD13-15 but this month I had weird stuff at work so I didn't get a chance to do the OPKs consistently so I can't say for surenif I did this month. Still did all the trying as if I knew I did though! 2nd month ttc for first child after 2 miscarriages 5-6 years ago.

Hope we all get our miracles soon!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hello Missdani1022,

Welcome to the club yes we all here to support each other on this journey to the BFP . I am on CD 28 OPK testing day 9 still waiting to ovulate by this weekend.

8 years ago

I'm 4 dpo and impatiently waiting. 11 days before AF is due. Seems like foreeeever.

8 years ago

I know that feeling and this time next week I will feel your pain @Missdani1022 why can't we just find out earlier

8 years ago

I am right there with you, dani! 3 dpo today. I wonder what is the earliest dpo that people can ACTUALLY feel stmptoms lol.. I'm already checking fml

8 years ago

Right, me too ttcnumberuno! I pay attention to everything that goes on with my body these days. I just hate that during those 2 weeks there's nithing you can do but sit, wait, wonder, and make yourself crazy... Here's to us trying to keep our sanity!

8 years ago

Welcome missdani... Truth is I was so down when AF arrived , I though of not trying for a few months. The TWW obsession literally wore me out. But then I thought, what if I don't try and miss the golden opportunity? Soo I'm on cd4 and will ovulate around cd12. By then I should be rejuvenated. Oh and I have noticed some " autocorrect " incorrect information lol. Please excuse them. Typing on an iPad ugh.

8 years ago • Post starter

Sabrina I know what you mean! Stopping trying and then feeling like you might miss the right time makes me so anxious.

8 years ago

For any of you who have conceived before, do u remember any change in cervical mucus? My cm looked a lot different than normal (but not troubling!) tonight.. I'm sure I'm just reading into things

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo