Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm on cd 5 of my 11th month of ttc. I feel like I am going crazy with all of this, so I thought I would join one of these groups. I started a new supplement that is supposed to make me ovulate sooner, I suppose we will see.

8 years ago

Welcome Mindi.!

Soulchild, my period was only 3 days this cycle so doctor appt. was fine. She said I shouldn't worry until after a year of trying...takes longer at my age, blah,blah,blah lol...it's only been 6 months so as long as my cycles are regular just keep trying. Have you started a new cycle yet?

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Mindi feel free to share with open arms!

Sabrina I am still waiting from the last cycle I didn't get a period since July 16. I didn't ovulate last month I was supposed to start September 1st I am am all over the place just waiting but it does needs to hurry up so I can jump back into the bandwagon again for sure.

Are you excited for your upcoming birthday? Cancun was a blast indeed still wish I was on the beach indeed.

8 years ago

Ohhhh I bet Cancun was great! So glad you got a break to relax. I'm excited to have a spa day! Can't wait. I refuse to do any chores on Monday. Lol

Thanks for the welcome! :)

8 years ago

Yes Sabrina most definitely you get yourself pampered and waited on.

8 years ago

Spa day was great. Got a lingering lazyyyyy day today as well . Haha... Was able to have some wine and birthday BD so hope we catch that egg this cycle. Would be a great gift. Not checking any signs, no temping, nothing this cycle. Just fun :)

That great Sabrina that's how it should be glad you enjoyed and my fingers are definitely crossed for the ultimate birthday gift indeed.

8 years ago

I am only on cd 9 and it looks like I may have already ovulated. This supplement is supposed to make you O early, but I didn't expect a full week early. I am not using opk's this month. My cervix is high, soft, and open with ewcm. My temp dropped the lowest it ever has yesterday 96.93 and jumped up today to 97.88. My temps are always consistent, and never dip or rise until O. I did some reading, and other people taking this supplement O'd anywhere from cd 8-cd 12, so it's possible I guess. I will know for sure if my temp stays up.

8 years ago

Yes mindi, keep temping to confirm. Good luck!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo