Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Wow Sabrina glad everything worked out ok for you that heat is no joke due to the rain we just got a break from Hotlanta. Have fun swimming.

Yes... I am taking it easy this cycle too fingers crossed for the both of us.

8 years ago

No swimming today. Air conditioner shut down again. Hubby has to run some new drain piping today. I have a headache and am exhausted but had EWCM this morning so we MUST today sometime!!!! I am on CD 11.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Sabrina hopefully your hubby was able to fix that air conditioner. So I am CD30 I am not feeling any signs of ovulation so this month I maybe out will try to BD at least but all my OPKs has been negative...smh

8 years ago

Soulchild- my OPKs were negative the month I got knocked up if it makes you feel any better. I found the OPKs didn't work consistently for me anyway- only temping did.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Sorry to hear no positive OPK for you soulchild ...

I'm out this month for sure thanks to the HEAT we haven't BD in 7 days and I ovulated yesterday.... My hubby is exhausted and between our air conditioner issue and his new job we are dead tired. Cannot wait till the fall/winter!!!!!!!!!!!

Missdani1022 I hear you always hold on to hope and positivity.

Sabrina that sucks indeed well here's to our fall/ winter pregnancies. On a positive note my birthday is next Thursday and I am off to Cancun, Mexico with my gal pals.

8 years ago

Ohhhh what day is your birthday soulchild? Cancun is awesome!

My birthday is Labor Day , September 7. I will turn 38! I will be having a spa day. Massage, facial, and pedicure.

How are you all doing? I have been sick with headaches and the arrived today. Right on schedule with full blown cramps. Good news is I will be fertile for my birthday!

Question....I have an appointment on the 1st for my annual exam and I will be on my last day of period. Will they still do an exam? I'm going to call today and find out. It took me 2 months to get an appointment so I really don't want to reschedule .

Hey Sabrina

My birthday was yesterday August 27 and hello fellow Virgo and that sounds awesome being pampered. You should be able to still get the exam because my doctor says as long as she doesn't see blood you will be fine my last day us mostly spotting I would definitely keep my appointment. I go for my annual on September 14th and my cycle is scheduled to start September 1st.

8 years ago

Hey Sabrina what's new in your world and how is the cycle coming along I am in the patiently wait and see moment before I can start next cycle as this time of year my cycles go crazy uggh....hopefully you are having better luck. And what happened at your doctor's appointment. I am scheduled for mine on the 14th.

How are the mommy's to be doing? Sailorwife and Missdani1022 any ultrasounds yet hopefully you guys are well.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo