Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Things are going well here. I'm 6 weeks 2 days today. Had my first ultrasound at 6 weeks, saw a heartbeat and tiny little bug!

I'm having terrible all day sickness with a ton of vomiting. Dr is worried I lost 6 lbs in 4 days and can hardly drink water so I'm on some anti Nausea meds now and hoping for some relief. They say morning sickness is a good sign though for a sticky bean!

Seems like a tough 2ww for a couple of you, I'm so sorry to hear that!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Dangit! Sorry Joy :( AF did that to me the cycle before I conceived. Fingers crossed you'll have the same fate!

I am feeling AWFUL, just like you Danni. I don't remember it being this bad with my last two. For the past 7 days straight I have had 24 hr a day nausea, heartburn/indegestion, loose stools, and a mean gag reflex. I have only vomited once and that was seven days ago when it all started. I have lost 2 1/2 pounds this week. Blah! My first appt is on the 4th, so I'm guessing baby is doing well. I'll let you know when I know something. Praying your nausea winds down, please do the same for me, lol.

8 years ago

Hey hey,

Dani and Sailorwife sorry to hear you guys are feeling so awful have you heard of nausea popsicle? I pulled this recipe from pinterest hope this helps you guys. And look on the bright side you both having girls based on the old wives tell. Lol Well continue to keep us posted we are living vicariously through you guys.

Nausea Pops
3 cups strawberries, hulled & quartered
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup blueberries
1 cup apple juice
1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger

1. Wash and chop fruit and add to blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth.
3. Fresh ginger is more potent and works best but substitute powdered if it's all you have.
4. Pour into popsicle molds/paper cups with pop sticks or whatever works. My molds are Tupperware hand-me-downs from grandma, but these molds are cute, colorful and come in several different shapes. The fishie ones could later be used for homemade baby treats!
5. Freeze, enjoy and feel better!

8 years ago

I'm currently 8dpo. It's my fourth cycle TTC. My friends who are pregnant said the wait got easier and they later just didn't think about it and didn't found out they were pregnant they were six weeks. I guess I'm just different because it's the only thing on my mind all day, every day.

Good luck!

8 years ago

Hey Jenny,

Welcome to our rocky roller coaster. Yes I agree different strokes for different folks. I normally just wait it out because my body is all over the place and gives me false hope.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies! AF is gone so I feel like a million bucks!!! I have one week of no worries and no pain to look forward to! Yayyyyyy!!! Starting temping today so I won't drive myself crazy this cycle trying to guess ovulation date. Hubby started a new job and leaves for work at 5am. We normally BD in the morning bc I am more spunky then lol. Sooo we shall see if I can squeeze it in before he heads off to work! Hope you all are doing good and fingers crossed for BFP this cycle!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

Glad you are back on board Sabrina let's make it an awesome month indeed. I started testing today with my OPKs so I am indeed ready to rock and roll.

8 years ago

Soul - Good luck this cycle! I'm hoping your OPK's are quick to give you the information you need to get hubby to dance on time! That recipe sounds delicious, where did you find it?

Joy - 5am dancing sounds like a lot of work :) but you can do it! Good luck!

8 years ago

Sailorwife thanks it's from pinterest.

Joy how is it going my dear?

I am testing still nothing yet back to school a lot going on trying not to be stress. Good luck everyone.

8 years ago

BD this weekend scheduled. It's my fertile week. Our air conditioner cut off last night and we are in a heat advisory in New Orleans with 100% humidity! Thank God we found a minor issue with the condenser pan filled up and drain clogged with algae. Back in business Praise the
Lord! It's scorching hottttttttt down here! Going swimming at a friends tomorrow.

Soulchild praying this is our month. I'm trying to relax and not stress so much this cycle.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo