Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies! I'm cautiously enjoying it :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Soooo last cycle was crazy and I ovulated late. This cycle I was a bit blah and decided not to temp but now I am kicking myself because I think I may have ovulated EARLY.... My boobs started hurting Monday and my CM was watery (which was only CD 10). Yesterday we did BD and last night I had O pains on the left side CD 11. Today is only CD 12 and my boobs are killing me so I wonder if O already happened? If I was temping I would have confirmation but nooooooo I didn't. Also my CM is now creamy. We gonna BD again in the morning CD 13 but I'm pretty sure O has already taken place. If it was last night then we may have caught it!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

So I am 13dpo and I am all over the place just started cramping and lower backaches, used the bathroom there was light spotting when I wiped so not happy right now....I was thinking this is too early to count myself out but the next few days I'll know for sure as my cycle isn't due until July 30th. No

Sabrina fingers crossed that it works out this cycle and you didn't miss Oand bedded just in time.

8 years ago

Soulchild ...very early to be cramping huh? Maybe implantation???

Sabrina,

There was nothing this morning when I went to the bathroom and the cramping has stopped. Just lower backache mostly so we will see how the next few days pan out.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

CD1 the has reared her ugly head was very disappointed just now but what can I say or do just have to keep on struck in here's to a brand new cycle and the April babies.

8 years ago

Soulchild I'm hoping you will continue the trend of BFPs next month! Lots of baby dust and sticky vibes!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Thanks Dani I am going to try......

8 years ago

I'm with you soulchild. April will be awesome for us! My DD will turn 20 on April 25th! Would love to celebrate with a newborn!

Yes indeed Sabrina and that's actually my sister's birthday so April will be our lucky month indeed.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo