Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 703 Replies | Last Page

So I'm feeling pretty deflated. My hubby and I bd'ed on CD 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20 & 22. I had EWCM on Cd's on 18th and 19, but then it went away and came back on Cd's 22, 23, & 24. What the heck? I've never had it leave and come back before. I had no ovulation cramps during the time of the EWCM or breast pain, which I typically do. Then on Cd 26 I get cramps on the left side, and today on cd 27 the cramps have switched to the right side. So I have four scenarios: I ovulated EXTREMELY late (which would be too late because we haven't bd'd in 4 days), I didn't ovulate at all and the EWCM was my body trying to ovulate, I'm having super early AF cramps, or I am having these implantation cramps people talk about (I'm doubtful of the last one.). I'm feeling frustrated.

8 years ago

@sailors wife,
I understand your frustration... I am in the same boat this cycle! I had 2 patches of CM days apart, BD on predicted O days, and then not for 4 more days and I skipped a few days of temping bc I thought I didn't ovulate but I apparently did and missed the window. Are you temping at all? Apparently AF will be late bc I ovulated late but "technically " sperm can survive up to 5 days sooooo there is still a slim chance we caught an egg right??

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

@sailors wife & joyfryer...

There is always a chance! Sounds like all 3 of us had very strange cycles and it made us all deflated and bummed out. I guess now we have to just wait and see... Hopefully we get lucky this month!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I am sorry to hear you guys are having crazy cycles like I did last month that's so frustrating especially when you think you nailed it and find out you missed it. My fingers are crossed for you that BD and are just unsure our bodies are so crazy I tell you. Don't count yourself out til AF show for sure.

Today is CD25 and I hit peak this morning on my OPK which was totally shocking being Apirl CD33, May None or who knows lol and I ovulated extremely early good thing we BD last night and will do so for the next 3 days too for good measure. What I noticed that was different with this cycle is I actually paid attention to my body felt that I was going to be ovulating from the left side felt the cramps and twinge of pain. Even today if I bend over or bend down I feel the pain and cramp. Thus is interesting because I don't tempt or check my cervical mucus which actually I didn't even have any signs of when I go to the bathroom. One last thing I wonder if you ladies have notice every morning I did my OPK testing my urine was light but this morning it was darker which gave me my positive I wonder if that is a indication before peak or is my urine always diluted in the morning I drink lots of water not before bed though but just interesting something I notice may not be nothing but just in case you guys can relate it's worth mentioning.

Hope everyone have a happy and posting day and keep them

8 years ago

Hope everyone had a good weekend. AF showed up for me on the 4th.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Yes the weekend was very eventful I think you need an extra day after the holiday weekend to recuperate indeed.

Sorry to hear Joy....let's rock out this month April babies is month of July.

I am currently 5 DPO and been observing this cycle a lot on the 4th of July I had a lot of cramping in my abdominal area that lasted a few hours even with taking pain reliever it didn't help at first but later subsided.

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I would love to have some ladies in my same boat to talk to during this 2ww! This is also my fourth month ttc. I got my positive ovulation test today! My cycle is longer usually 30-32 days so I know I need to use the tests. I have bumped my game up this month lost ten pounds and have been taking the reproductive health vitamin from first response and I feel excited about this month!! I have also been eating compleatly paleo the last month as well has my husband. And he has been taking zinc. We had sex last night and will again tonight and tomorrow!! I'm so excited! A little about me I am 23 he is 28 we have been married for six months and we are both so so excited to start our family!! Positive tests for all of us!

8 years ago

Welcome Cmmhopeful13

Thanks for letting us know about you and you can read our post and jump in on the conversation anytime. Fingers crossed on the 2WW and we're here to support and listen all the way.

8 years ago

Joyfryer- I hope this month is your month!

Soulchild- I did a ton of research and found that because I drink a ton of water, I have to be careful when I do an opk. I take them 2x a day, at about 11 and 7. I make sure to not drink much water the last 1.5-2 hrs before I test and try to make sure I haven't peed in like 3-4 hours. Drinking a lot of water can dilute the sample, so you may have that problem too. I live at high elevation so we all drink crazy amounts of water!

I'm 9 dpo today. Planning to test Friday. Haven't had any symptoms. Weird cycle though- I got a positive OPK but temp shift was 4 days later instead of close to it. But I was traveling a lot then, so I'm wondering if that delayed my ovulation.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hey Dani,

Thanks and yes I looked it up too. And also I do smoothie which an hour after drinking turns to liquid and makes you use the bathroom like you've drunk a gallon of water. So I am trying to be careful and not drink as much during testing.

Good luck fingers crossed when you start testing this week. It ain't over until shows so

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo