Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Yay! I was so afraid I wasn't going to ovulate this month, but I'm pretty sure now that I am. I've had two days of EWCM. I'm not temping, so I won't know exactly when ovulation will occur, but I know it's happening, and I believe it was last night….which means I could probably have conceived on Father's Day. My husband and I have bd'ed 5 times this week and will keep going to try and catch that egg . It will be SO great if this is our month, we go home for the 4th of July, and have a family photo session booked to have our yearly photos done. Usually we just set up a tri-pod and do them ourselves, but this year a girl we know is booking sessions to afford her next year abroad at college, and we wanted to support her, so we are paying for her photos. She is very artistic and we can't wait to see what she has in store for us…but all I can think is how great would it be to have her take a picture for our pregnancy announcement as well! It would be perfect! Please Lord let this be our month!

for you ladies

8 years ago

to you sailors wife!!!!!! Catch that egg!!!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

Sailorwife you got it lady catch that egg and it will be amazing for your pregnancy announcement as well rooting for you.

In other news we start testing this Friday CD20 so we are ready to rock out this month let's go ladies.

8 years ago

Thank you Soul and Joy! We Bd'ed again last night again just to make sure. We only missed one day in the last seven days. Man I hope that was enough to get a BFP. I believe, based on CM, that I O'd sometime in the last two days. SO, I'm going to consider today 1dpo.

I hope we all rock out this cycle! We all deserve it! ladies, I am pulling for you and hoping we can all celebrate soon!

8 years ago

Well, I should be ovulating tomorrow based on OPK. If that's true I may not be out this mknth... We BD on Tuesday, I ovulate Thursday, technically there's a chance, right? Waiting for temp to confirm ovulation...

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Missdani1022,

Yes indeed there is a chance don't count yourself out. Hopefully you are enjoying your trip too.

8 years ago

Fx missdani... Enjoy your trip!

Apparently I may have had a late or weak O bc my temps finally shifted. I did not time BD accordingly as I gave up too soon.... So I will wait on AF and not give up next cycle!

Hey Ladies,

OPK testing started Friday 3rd day in already. Today I felt cramping coming from my left side so I take it that's where I am ovulating from this month. for us all this month.

8 years ago

Good luck soul child. Hope you catch that egg!! I took a last minute girls trip to the beach as well so I'm building sand castles and sipping cocktails!

My temp shift was 5 days after my positive OPK... Very strange. But all the traveling may have impacted temps. So I'm not counting myself totally out. I either ovulated Thursday or Sunday... Lol. I've had issues with ovulation. I have 2 more cycles then I go back to chat with the dr with 6 cycles of TTC and 3 or 4 months of temping, all 6 months tracking symptoms, OPK, And CM. I'm hoping either it'll work before then, or maybe because I'm so irregular with ovulation we can start fertility treatments sooner.

Beach was fantastic minus my horrid sunburn! Lol

Hope it works for you this month soulchild!

How's everyone doing?

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo