Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@missdani- I was wondering if the showed for you yet... Keep us posted and she stays away! I'm sure you will enjoy Florida and come home fertile myrtle lol.

I have been following a few other forums and some stories are so sad. I get so paranoid about TTC at my age.... What if this? What if that? ..... Are my cycles too short? At the end of the day though, it's all in God's hands. I trust in Him.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies on here who contribute and support one another. All my friends and family don't want to hear about the obsessive TTC journey. They say "you are trying too hard, it will happen when you least expect it"... Seriously? I'm not even trying that hard lol. I take my temp every morning. Whoopie! Ok, rant over

Hoping I ovulate today...

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm just checking in on my cycle buddies. How's everyone doing?

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Sabrina I completely understand where you are coming from so it's ok to vent and rant all you please here.

Sailorswife I am doing great should be ready to start testing next Saturday CD21 so ready to jump back in the jungle lol and hopefully this is our month too.

8 years ago

Hey all. The witch did come! So today was CD 3. Not optimistic about this month since me and the mister will be in separate states during the ovulation time lol. Unless something crazy happens with the timing this month.

Glad yall are doing well- hoping its your month! :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I almost freaked yesterday... The CTP website could not be found and I thought I lost you but it was back up last night. Must have been going through an update or something.

I'm a little concerned because I was suppose to ovulate this week but have not... Last month I ovulated from my left ovary and I know this because I get extreme pain from the left side and my temps went up and stayed up until AF. No pain this month and no change in temps so I'm worried that my right side is blocked or something. So disappointed because we timed BD perfectly this week but no O.

Hey Sabrina,

Yes I believe it was down it kept signing me off and I am always logged in from my phone so hopefully they have worked everything out.

It's seem like you are having a month like my last month I didn't ovulate like normal yet AF still showed up but 2 days late. So you can do 1 of two things keep testing like I did or call it for this month early and just wait for AF to show. It sucks indeed I hate we didn't have a chance last month so be strong I am here if you need me.

8 years ago

It sucks having a month where you either can't BD at the right time or don't have ovulation, it's awful to have a month you're just out of luck! Makes me feel so sad.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Thanks soulchild & missdani. I just want to cry ..... I can't afford to miss ovulating. I will be 38 in September ....

AF is due July 1 so I guess I will look forward to her arrival so I can move on to next cycle. On a positive note, I will be attending dance recitals all weekend and having adult beverages!!!!!!! Chin up!

Sabrina,

Don't count yourself out on the age never give up until you've exhausted all your avenues then at that point continue because it's never really over I say until you have no eggs left......

On another note that is a positive you can drink with no worries one more for the road before the 9 mons drought indeed.

8 years ago

Good luck Soulchild! Keep us updated!

Joy, I'm in the same boat. I don't think I've ovulated yet, I'm still hoping I will, fx'd. My husband and I have been doing a good job of being together this past week, which is typically the CDs I would ovulate in, we will keep BDing just in case. Good luck hun.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo