Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

My fingers crossed for all you guys still holding out that you get your BFP!!! Game on until AF rear her ugly head so let's GO!

8 years ago

Welcome MummyHillsdon!, I am so very sorry about your chemical :( I have been following your journey and read you journal. I hope this cycle will bring you very different results.

AFM - Nothing to tell. I've had a bunch of different symptoms in the past few days and will probably test on Saturday. I'm going to give AF more time to show, before I go test crazy. I'm still hopeful, but also skeptical.

everyone still in the TWW! Those who rotten visited, I'm so very hopeful that you will OWN this next cycle! Get it girls!

8 years ago

@sailors wife, I will also test on Saturday if AF doesn't show tomorrow!!! I have no symptoms as of today but praying this is the cycle for my BFP!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yay Joy! I hope this is it! I really do. We need to see another BFP in this forum!

I don't that is going to be me. This morning I awoke to bloody streaks on my tissue, and I'm beginning to cramp. So I think AF is about to show her unwanted self. I've been having all sorts of stomach issues, that continue even today, so now I'm guessing I have a stomach bug, and they aren't pregnancy symptoms at all :(
Joy, I'm pulling for you to get your BFP!

8 years ago

Lots of luck to you guys, keeping fingers crossed. This morning I'm out, aaaargh, (AF) she came, she saw and she conquered... I started Ova Boost and Fertile Bal this month and I'll tell you I had some crazy stuff going on. Hoping next cycle will be more even, well honestly dont care how crazy it gets if I get a BFP, ILL be happy to spin around on my head. Keeping fingers crossed for u guys, hope Sat is the day..

8 years ago

I'm sorry the showed Mamaorbust! She got me as well. So I'm out as well. I will still be checking up in here until everyone left in the TWW let's us know how they did.

to everyone left!

to the rest of us this new cycle!

8 years ago

My AF is due June 16... So I still have time to wait. Hoping this cycle works out because next cycle I'll be on girls vacation during ovulation so no chance next month! Such a bummer. But Florida beaches are calling my name haha.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Joy and Missdani1022 fingers crossed for you guys BFP spoken into the universe.

Mamaorbust and Sailorwife sorry the has surface and I am still waiting too been cramping , backaches and bloated.

Missdani1022 yes get you some sun and fun after all that yucky weather you guys had.

Hopefully everyone have a fabulous day!

8 years ago

Well ladies,
Right on schedule. !!!!! At least I didn't waste a pregnancy test! Let the new cycle begin!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear that Joy! Looks like I'm what's left currently. I'm off of a lot of you schedule wise, so I won't get AF for 10 more days!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo