Community post

Discussion

Symptoms are so strong in early pregnancy!!

Hello readers!! So a little about me, my first pregnancy in 2011 was a miscarriage, and I needed 2 D&Cs. Well right after that I became pregnant with my son and I was told I lost him also but surprisingly I didnt! Here's my issue now.. My last period was april 7th it was short and brown.. My dr said it was abnormal and gave me a pregnancy test witch came back negative.. I wasn't surprised since me and my husband didn't start having unprotected sex until March 28th he also told me I could take a blood test if I thought I was pregnant but I didn't.. Well on April 30th I took a $1.00 pregnancy test witch according to a calendar would be about 10dpo ovulation and it was positive.. I took the test so soon because my boobs have been VERY VERY sore and have already grown! I've also gained 4 pounds already and I can smell everything!! And just now today may 5th is when my period was due.. Obviously I didn't get my period but is it normal for my symptoms to be soooo strong this early in pregnancy?! Thanks for reading, hope I didn't confuse anyone(:

P.S I took a clear blue week predictor pregnant test about 12 dpo and it said I was 2-3 weeks past ovulation

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats & happy healthy 9 months to u :)
& yes they can be Im 7-8 wks & I can smell everything
& my hormones are so high with this lil bean that I
Cry over everything ... lol me & my kids were sing maybe
From the movie Annie yesterday & I just broke out in
Tears ! They thought I was insane ... my taste buds are
Very sensitive to everything too my ms Is awful as
Well im sick all day but im happy cuz that lets me knw
I have a very healthy baby :) I too have gained 5 lbs
& I look like im 4 month's im very bloated & gassy im
Due either dec 30 or jan 2 I go for my first us next weds
So im excited ... when are u due & how are u feeling
Over all & whens your first dr appointment ?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo