Community post

Discussion

What is the Best position to get pregnant?

What is the best position when inseminating to get pregnant?

From experience, when the woman is laying on her back and I ejaculate into her, lots of the sperm leaks out. My girlfriend and I tried this... I saw pictures online and read stuff that the best way to get pregnant is to put a pillow under the butt and raise our legs and lay there on your back with legs raised. We tried this and a lot of sperm leaked out after we got done having sex and I was helping her raise her lets and putting a pillow under her butt.

We also tried the doggy style position. Now, this did not have any sperm leaking out. I ejaculated into her when in the doggy style position and she remained in that position for several minutes after with her butt raised as high as she could.

So that makes me think that the doggy style position is the best because it causes the lease sperm to leak out.

So what is technically the best position to get the most sperm into the uterus and to enhance conception?

thanks

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Try focusing less on the position and have fun. I have asked the same question and was told any position really, most of what leaks out is semen not necessarily sperm. After intercourse I did lay on my back with a couple pillows under my hips to tilt myself up for about 20 minutes. I am not even sure that that really helps but I'm weird with superstition and whatever helps you relax and feel good is the best way to go! Good luck! If there are any answers that differ I'm super interested in reading them too!

Brittanie Mommy to Damian Lee, passed at 18 weeks, born 06/2012 Two more -Taking vitamins for MTHFR, removed uterine septum, steering clear of drunk drivers, & desperately hoping this next one will be my rainbow baby. PRAYING for all of you to get !

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo