Community post

Discussion

Cycle Buddies anymore? 2 dpo

Hi everyone,

We are currently on cycle#4 of trying for another baby. I think I'm about 2 dpo. I would love a cycle friend in the midst of waiting as the weeks can be a bit anxious waiting for my period to hopefully not come! My husband and I are both 37, and anxious to get pregnant again as we are not young ducklings anymore. =) Would love to meet some people on here who are waiting and hoping to!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Since you posted this a week ago you should be about 10DPO, I am the same! We have been trying for 8 months for baby #2. It literally only took us 1 time to get pregnant with our son but this time it has been so much more difficult! Really Hoping this time is a success and I have been waiting to take a test. Took 1 this morning but it looks like the dye had ran so I am gonna try taking another test tomorrow morning. ( AF is due Mon May 18, and my son will be 2 May 19! hope to be able to give him a playmate)

8 years ago

Hi Sandra. I am 39 and I have 2 children from my 1st marriage. I remarried a year ago and my 37 yr old husband does not have any children. This is our 4th month ttc. I am 4dpo. We are currently using acupuncture to assist us.

8 years ago

Hi ladies, how are you?
Any updates?

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm on a new cycle. Cycle#5 of TTC now. I was 3 days late this last month and could of sworn I was pregnant by the way I felt. But, period showed up and I was so very disappointed.

Now on to a new cycle. Im currently on day 10 and hoping to ovulate soon. I can't temp due to not consistent with sleep and awakening with the other kids, so we are relying on just physical symptoms of ovulation and ovulation tests. The line is getting darker, so I'm assuming I will get a positive ovulation test in the next few days.

How is everyone doing?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo