Community post

Discussion

Symptoms At 7 DPO

Hi everyone!

So, I'm a mom of 4 and I've been having some pretty strong symptoms of pregnancy over the past few days. I'm only 7 DPO, but after having four kids, it's simple to spot the signs. Here are my symptoms over the last few days, for those who may also be in the TWW or might be able to tell me what their thoughts are:

4-26-15 - 2 DPO
Boobs are really sore suddenly - ovulated two days earlier than expected, on the 24th (was supposed to be 26th) and I know this because I felt it (pops, pinching pain). Also, dizzy. Possibly Post Ovulation pain, but who knows?

4-27-15 - 3 DPO
Crampy. Boobs hurt.

4.29.15 5 DPO
Boobs are SO sore, tender to the touch and tingling. They also feel very full and heavy. Crampy. Smell of VS Lotion made me severely nauseated (and I love VS lotion!) Emotional but not too bad. Bloated. Pressure in bottom of stomach like I constantly have to pee, but don't. I do have to pee a lot more frequently than normal, though. Bad stomachache around 11 PM. Low backache - mild. Gassy.

4.30.15 6 DPO
Super crampy, boobs are REALLY sore. Weepy and emotional. Tired! Peeing a lot. Low backache early in the day, and random pains in hips and butt. Weird! Neuseated at 7 PM. Headache at 10 PM, but mild.

5.1.15 7 DPO
Increasing CM. Tingly and sore boobs, but mostly on the sides. Cramping off and on. Smell of roses is making me nauseated. Feeling agitated easily. Feel really HOT, almost like a fever. Peeing a lot. Dizzy.

So, that's it for now - the 7 DPO stopped at 10:15 AM as I am sitting here writing this. Took a $ store test this morning, neg. Probably too early.

Good luck to all those in the dreaded wait!

Mom to 4 gorgeous kids, wife to an awesome man, and Christian. Living in the deep south (Florida) and writer/blogger by profession. If you're bored and need a good read, check out my new mom blog: JustAMomMinute(dot)wordpress(dot)com

61 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 61 Replies | Last Page

I'm 7DP0 too. This would be my second child but 3rd pregnancy if im pregnant. Those symptoms definitely sound like it. I would do the blood test.

Hopefully a BFP soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Momtoej,

Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I agree - it definitely does seem as though I've got the classic signs and symptoms going on. I think I am going to try and wait until the 4th, which would make me 10 DPO and I will test again. If I am still coming up with negatives, I will definitely schedule a blood test.

It's SO HARD to wait to test, though!

I'm sorry to hear about your other pregnancy :( That's always devastating! Fingers crossed for you for a BFP!

Mom to 4 gorgeous kids, wife to an awesome man, and Christian. Living in the deep south (Florida) and writer/blogger by profession. If you're bored and need a good read, check out my new mom blog: JustAMomMinute(dot)wordpress(dot)com

9 years ago • Post starter

Today, I'm 10 DPO. I think yesterday I had implantation bleeding. I THINK. It was an odd colored discharge unlike anything Ive ever had. It was only a tiny little bit on my pantyliner but nonetheless....

Here are my 10 DPO symptoms.

negative test. will test again on Wed. That will make me 12 DPO.

super incredibly emotional, cried foran hour, bawled like a baby.

sore throat and swollen tonsils.

lots of white CM.

boobs killing me.

exhausted. took a 2 hour nap.

didnt feel like getting work done at ALL

Feeling completely out of it and foggy headed

Just not feeling like myself.

9 DPO symptoms

My boobs are crazy super sore and tender, the tops, sides, bottom and nipples are sensitive

super gassy and stomach is bubbling

tired a lot, cant get enough sleep
y boobs are crazy super sore and tender, the tops, sides, bottom and nipplesare sensitive

super gassy and stomach is bubbling

tired a lot, cant get enough sleep

bloated

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,
Ok so I'm new to this ttc because with my son...it just happened. We didn't have to plan. So now I'm 7
7do I o'd on the 27th we bs on that day and about 4 days before and since then ive been feeling pain/twinges in my left ovary, mild cramping, very nauseous in the morning and when I try to eat. I've taken a test but only got a bfn.....guess it's too soon but listening to your stories give me jope....keep me updated.

8 years ago

Hi tlbounds,

I have only had one planned pregnancy - the rest have been unplanned, but welcome blessings in my life. This pregnancy, if it is a pregnancy, will also have been planned.

I don't quite know what to make of it all - I have been testing since it was way too early to tell (5 DPO) and today, I am 11 DPO. I am still getting a negative, but still very symptomatic.

I hope you will keep in touch here and keep me posted on your progress as well! I will definetly be posting updates as I go along. AF is due to arrive on the 10th (Mothers Day, what fun lol) but I will be testing again tomorrow.

Hoping for the best for both of us!

Hi all! I am a newbie... First cycle TTC. It's so nice to read all your symptoms and know I'm not crazy. As it's my first time in this, I am noticing every little change in my body. Trying not to obsess but it's so hard! I'm 7dpo and got a bfn today (obviously, but I couldn't resist!). I have been crampy on and off for days, nauseated throughout the day, more than normal cm. Also yesterday (6dpo) I had the strangest empty feeling in my stomach even after eating a big meal.... And then lots of gas... Burping like all day long. I feel like it would be too good to be true to get a bfp first time around..... Waiting until 10 dpo to test again. This tww is the hardest thing ever!!

8 years ago

Hi Madeline!

Congrats on TTC - and it sounds like you have some of the classic symptoms yourself! I know how exciting it is for you. It's always exciting with the first pregnancy - and with any pregnancy for that matter. 7 DPO is very early to get a BFP, but try testing around 10 DPO or if you are able to wait, 12 DPO for a more accurate reading. Personally, I am 11 DPO and I tested this morning and got a disappointing BFN. So, I am waiting until Thursday and giving it another shot with testing. AF is due on the 10th for me, so I should be able to tell by Thursday, I would think, for sure whether or not I am. I have Adenomyosis, and so its generally much more difficult for me to get pregnant anymore due to scar tissue. I feel very pregnant - but on the other end of the spectrum, it could also be higher than normal hormone levels. I know I felt like this one other time in the past and I wasn't pregnant, and my period came one week late. SO for me, its a frustrating waiting game. Anyways - I am rambling now :) Good luck to you, keep me updated on your progress! I'm rooting for you!

Thank you - fingers crossed for you too! Maybe a super exciting Mothers Day...?!? :)

8 years ago

That would be really nice, wouldn't it? :)

Hi everyone... It's so nice to read some of the similar symptoms... I have been trying since October 2013... This time did an FSH with trigger shot and IUI.. Ovulated on April 27, so today is 8 DPO ... I've just been feeling EXTREMELY bloated and slightly sore boobs... Slightly crampy this morning and light twinges for 3-4 days now...

I go for my preg blood test on Monday... I'm just super psyched after having gone through failures before... I felt just like this before when I tried on clomid and the period showed...

Please keep sharing ... The symptoms / news etc
Should I test?

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo