Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 246 Replies | Last Page

This month we're trying naturally one last time while we gear up to head to IVF. If it doesn't work, IVF process will start end of May. We're very excited!

9 years ago • Post starter

red - I am excited for you - since I did not get my AF yet or positive OPK I am looking at end of May as well :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Red and Basia - Good luck! I'm excited for you both. I hope we all get our BFPs this time.

I'm looking at the end of May for my second IUI assuming my cycle isn't completely messed up.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I've just had my 2nd I.U.I on April 29th. Coincidentally this was also my birthday! Fingers crossed for an amazing birthday present!

User Image

9 years ago

KeepingPositive - good luck :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry i have been MIA. My grandmother had a stroke and we have been with her most of the time. She is 92, and i believe she is ready to be home with her Savior.

We had out 8 week u/s yesterday. Got to hear baby's hb and it was 160bpm! So neat hearing it but it went by so fast!

Maybe this just shows i am so used to social media...but don't you wish that you could "like" each comment that is posted! I sure do, i seriously go to find the "like" button and remember i am not on FB or IG!

9 years ago

Ls, so nice that the ultrasound went well! Good news here make me happy! I like it....
Red, same here, hopping for a natural conceive this month. In the meanwhile i have my first appointment with the ivf clinic on 7th of may. I dont know if i am excited about this. I always hope for a natural conceive.
Keepingpositive, welcome and good luck!
Margie, i hope the best for you and af doesnt delay you!

9 years ago

Red, Basia, Margie & kethryes - wishing you all much luck with IVF/IUI this month. I felt renewed this morning as I woke up to birds chirping and my magnolia tree in full bloom--good things are ahead.

Keepingpositive- I hope this IUI is the one!! Fingers crossed for you. Is this a medicated round?

LS- I'm sorry about your grandmother. Exciting you got to hear the heartbeat :) Perfect beats per minute too!

Update--I went yesterday to the clinic, I only had one follicle 12mm (Day 7). My RE upped my dose of FSH to 50u daily (instead of 42u). I was hoping to have more than one follicle for sure. I let my fingers slip on the dial last night and gave myself 58u lol (oops!). Going back tomorrow and hoping for growth on another.

Does anyone know...is it too late for another follicle to grow at this point? With one already 12mm, I wonder if it's too late for another to grow to the point where both release the egg?

Also!! (TMI) developed a yeast infection yesterday...I haven't had one since I was a teenager. Has anyone else experienced this during this process? Not sure if it's the U/S gel or the FSH? Not what I need when we'll need to BD in the next day or two...

8 years ago

Cate, i dont know about the follicles, but if the doctor said so, he knows better. As about the yeast infection i had one before iui 3 and i guess it was the progesterone of iui 2,which made me very wet, so the perfect environment for the yeast. I asked the doctor and gave me just an ointment. I was better after 3 days.

8 years ago

Thanks kethryes- I took flucanazole yesterday, maybe I'll just wait it out for a bit. :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo