Community post

Discussion

No ovulation this month! What's happening?

My partner and I are into our 3rd month TTC, normally I ovulate on the 17th day of my cycle. There's is a noticeable presence of cm and bad cramping. However this month I have had absolutely no symptoms at all, no ovulation cramps or cm, bone dry and all I can feel is horrible pressure in my abdomen (accompanied by some horrible gas TMI I'm sorry lol). Is it possible to all of sudden have anovulation? I was checked out by my gynaecologist who informed me I am very fertile and should have no trouble conceiving. Had anyone else ever have anything like this happen to them? Just looking for a positive in all this.

Thanks in advance ladies! X

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds like your already pregnant. Many of my friends reported having a period lightly (or normal) the first month they were pregnant and by the time they actually found out they were pregnant, they were already two months along. Maybe take a test just to see?

9 years ago

I did think this. Before my last AF which was late I got a BFP only to be followed up with numerous BFN's and then AF. I tested again this afternoon again a BFN. Think it's gonna be a matter of a visit to the gynae depending on the outcome of this cycle. X

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo