Community post

Discussion

momtoej: Introducing myself

Hello everybody. I am not new here but I am new under this username. I think I was here back when I was trying for my first baby. I had a miscarriage during my first pregnancy, December 31st, 2012. I then tried 5 months later, and I mean by tried, is that i tested for OPK's and had sex every single day for 2 weeks. I knew I was pregnant at 3 weeks. I gave birth to a beautiful boy: E.J. on February 11, 2014, and he is now 14 months old.

Well this is day 23 of my cycle, and I am still not knowing if I am pregnant. I guess different pregnancy progress at different rates, but I hope I am, it would be a wonderful mothers day gift.

Just wanted to come here to pass the time of the two week wait.

Just to add: I also am assuming a 28 day cycle, but since I got off birth control just this month I'm not sure how long it will be. I mostly have 28 cycles like clockwork, but I could have a 31 day cycle, and I've never had any cycle go beyond 32 days.
I got a positive ovulation test on the 24th and 25th of this month.

Good luck to everybody here hoping for a healthy baby.

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi :) for this month. My first was 15 months when I fell pregnant with #2 and I love the two year age gap :)

<a href=

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo