Community post

Discussion

TTC 2 years, 1 mc - Labeled unexplained - preseed softcup

Hi all, I'm a long time reader, however first time posting. My husband & I have been TTC 2 years this December. I'm 27, he's 31. We actually were able to get pregnant naturally in march 2012 just 3 months after TTC. That resulted in a mc at 5 weeks. Since then we tried naturally for next 3 months ... Took Clomid 2 months 100mg - nothing happened. Within these 2 years: I've had an hsg, tubes are clear. Well woman's was normal, no signs of pcos. Husband sperm tested & results were normal. I have a positive opk every month! I take prenatals, folic acid & for the past 2 cycles we've used preseed with instead softcups. Still nothing. We bd at least 6-7 times during my fertile window. We are saving up for fertility but really want to conceive on my own... I need suggestions... Anyone felt they were in similar situation & achieved pregnancy? How did you do it? I'm starting to find myself more & more depressed each month. :( It's so exhausting. Thank you!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I"ve been TTC since Dec 2011/Jan 2012, so a long time. We had our very first pregnancy in October, but I miscarried at 6.5 weeks on 11/8. My husband had a semen analysis that was normal. I have normal periods, get positive OPKs, fertile CM etc. We're pretty good about timing sex, but sometimes miss the window. .

I've started reading the book Making Babies, which I highly recommend. It's awesome. I have since started working on de-stressing my life, relaxing more, drinking more tea than coffee, but minimizing caffeine intake across the board, minimizing alcohol consumption, drinking water constantly, walking every evening (helps with stress and is a bit of exercise), eating better (more veggies, no processed foods), less bread and gluten, maintaining a positive attitude and most importantly caring for myself and my body. I've also started BBT charting.

I don't know if this plan will work, but I feel less stressed out about things and a little more in control of this uncontrollable situation. And charting is fun! You feel in tune with your body--comforted by its measurements and temperature etc. It doesn't hurt to feel for the first time that TTC could be fun because it really hasn't been!

10 years ago

I could have posted that myself. Our stories are that similar. We have been ttc since Sept. 2011. With one pregnancy in April of this year that ended as an EP at 6weeks. I have done 8 rounds of clomid- ovulate every time but still nothing, semen analyst- came back normal, HSG- tubes are clear, No signs of PCOS or Ed. It is even more frustrating I feel when you get no answers. At least if they found something we would have some kind of plan to start with. I am now on the last clomid round my OBGYN will give me. We will be taking a long break to save up for an ER and IUI's. Maybe we will get lucky and it will happen then. Baby dust to all of us.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo