Community post

Discussion

Need support... Feeling frustrated after chemical pregnancy

I thought i would reach out here as I am not sure who else to talk to.

My hubby an I have been TTC over the past 16 mos through a fertility clinic. He has LSC and I have an ANA factor that apparent causes inflammation and blood clotting. Dr has me on baby aspirin, co Q10, DHEA, and vitamins. He is on l-carnitine.

His father was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. 3 weeks later we got a , was so excited to tell him only to lose it 6 days later.

Before this I was ok getting the call for BFN. Although I don't think you ever get used to it. But now I feel like I lost the hard shell and it stings. This month I am 10 DPO and dreading going in for blood work. And in this last 2 days 2 more cousins announce they are preg.

I think this turned out to be a vent over questions but is there anyone out there that may have had the same treatment plan and been successful or any one else in the same boat? Would love to hear your story.

I praying next month is a BFP! Nice Christmas gift

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have been ttc for 9 months now. 2 chemical pregnancies. The most recent one was August 28th. I was so excited to share the news with my family. Although my father wasn't happy( because he hates my other half).. But the day after I told my family, I lost it. My father of course was happy and relieved he said. But after losing my baby again. I went into shut down mode and became pretty depressed. It took about a week before I snapped out of it. . I already have a beautiful daughter who just turned 4 on the 7th this month. I had an IUD in for 3 years had it taken out last Nov. My cycles are pretty irregular. But they have only hone over 40 days when I am pregnant. I'm currently on cycle day 44. I feel pretty pregnant but I'm scared to test and have another chemical. So I'm not! I have a dr apt on Thursday. We will see what's going on then if there's still no sign of my period/chemical.. But I understand how hard it is. I think with time it gets a bit easier, you know what to expect. But we all know everything happens for a reason.. Your time will come and you will make a wonderful beautiful baby. I wish you the best of luck. Baby dust!! ;).

10 years ago

Thank you so much. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you.

That is terrible, what you said about your fathers response. My first husband was like that. It's probably the most insensitive thing to say and very selfish.

I think if you keep trying there is always a chance especially if it is your intention. Then after all this worry just fades away.

I am 12 dpo and know I have to go in to my doc soon to test and I am stalling.

Good luck this week. Please let me know how this turns out for you. I'll be sending out a little prayer for you:)

10 years ago • Post starter

How are things going with you this week?

I hope things turned out well?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo