Community post

Discussion

BFP at 20DPO. Here are my symptoms by DPO

2dpo - Constipation
3dpo - Cramps, heartburn, tender breasts
4,5,6 dpo - nothing
7dpo - cramps (not like pms/AF), tender breasts, dizziness
8 dpo - cramps, tender + heavy/full breasts, sore throat, increased appetite
9 dpo - bloated, dizziness, sleeplessness (didn't sleep all night), increased appetite
10 dpo - Ditto + nausea
11 dpo - Ditto + frequent urination, underarm tenderness in breast
12 dpo - Fatigue, empty feeling, decreased acne (I usually get a breakout before AF), exhausted. Dizziness was heavy; I thought low blood sugar and did a blood sugar test - sugar normal.
13 dpo - Not much symptoms, -ve HPT
14 dpo - HEAVY AF like cramps. I made up my mind to move on to the next cycle.
15 dpo - Mood swing (got angry with a family member - probably coz I was upset)
16 dpo - AF cramps are gone, bloated, heavy dizzy spells, felt thirsty and hungry all the time
17 dpo - Cramps (not AF-like), dizziness, fatigue (lying down all day), frequent urination
18 dpo - dizziness + fatigue are high. Backache started to get noticeable. Nausea. A tight feeling in the lower abdomen (as if something is tightly packed protectively.
19 dpo - Increased breast size, sore nipples, dizziness, threw up after dinner
20 dpo - BFP, dizzy, extremely hungry and empty.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi,
First I want to congratulate and wish you wonderful pregnancy :) I am also trying for second child. I would like to ask you how long is your cycle? I have shorter cycle, after a first child, and a bit irregular (23-27 days). Now I am not sure if I am late or just the cycle is this time longer ;(.
Thanks in advance

User Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageSara

10 years ago

My cycles are 28 days like clockwork. I even went on Progesterone supplement after O on one cycle and my AF still showed up on 28th day.

One of my cycle (during this TTC period) was 27 days, but never longer!

I seriously hope you get a BFP. Fingers crossed for you!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Janesheeba and congrats on your BFP .

My question is, what day was your expected AF day if you can have 20dpo? I have a 27 day cycle, just wondering how you can get up to 20dpo on a short cycle. Thanks in advance.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo