Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 child

I've been trying to conceive with my husband now for almost a year , 10 months to be exact . I have recently been diagnosed with Endometriosis and Have Crohns disease is there any advice anyone can give me , We are trying to conceive and its all I want but having really big time difficulites , Although I was suppose to get my period on Nov 13 or 14 and have yet to get it , I do not wanna test because I am afraid of the negative result . Any advice , any fertility or sperm friendly ideas you can give :)

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! I have endometriosis as well and I'm TTC baby #1. I've been takin prenatal vitamins and ovulation tests and now I'm going to start taking my BBT every morning and chart it all down and also heard taking b6 vitamins and mucinex a few days before ovulation could help. I really thought I might have been pregnant this month but I just got AF an hour ago :(. Good luck to you!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good Luck to you also :) Baby dust sent your way . I am awaiting to test at least for another week lol want to make sure :) . But I still have yet to get my period and im 5 days late so hopefully this month will be miracle number 1 in ttc :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Marley - well...did AF show her ugly face or did you get your BFP?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo