Community post

Discussion

TTC #4 Month 2

Hello everyone! I am 24 and Hubby is 30. We have 3 beautiful little girls together ages 2, 4, and 5. We want to try once more for a boy but will be delighted with either sex. This is our second month actively trying, which is abnormal for us as we have never really had to try.

I have regular 28 day cycles and tracked my ovulation with OPK's. We BD for the first three days leading up to O, the day of O, and a few days after O (just to be safe ;) ). We also used preseed every time we BD and I propped my hips up every time. Here are my symptoms so far.

1-4dpo- nothing really special.
5 dpo- I am able to smell EVERYTHING. Went to the store with MIL and gagged because of all the different smells hitting me at once. EWCM and lots of it! Nauseous, having shooting pains in my vaginal area, dull abdominal cramps
6dpo-woke up extremely hungry, nauseous, light headed. Woke up every hour starting at 5:30 a.m which is VERY unusual for me. I usually struggle to get out of bed before 9 a.m, drank lots of water which is abnormal for me. Urine smells very potent, doesn't smell bad, just really potent. Very gassy. Breasts are sore, not nipples just breasts
7dpo- woke up extremely hungry, woke up every hour starting at 5:30, urine still smells potent, Still gassy, breasts still sore
8dpo- woke up every hour starting at 5:30, noticed very pronounced blue veins ALL OVER my breast, constipation, urine still smells potent. Still gassy, breasts still sore
9dpo (today)-Had a dream about having positive pregnancy tests, woke up took a dollar tree test , SO disappointing :/. Blue veins are still present on my breasts and have noticed them on my arms and legs as well. Have never noticed them before. Urine still smells potent. Still gassy. Breasts still sore

Going to hold off on testing until at least 2 more days..AF is due in 5 days.

User Image

DD1-11-26-08 DD2-10-20-09 DD3-06-22-11 TTC#4

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Well it looks like you are on the next cycle, your symptoms seemed VERY hopeful..tricky, tricky bodies. ;)

I hope this is your month!! *~*~*Baby Dust*~*~* ..p.s. that was BLUE baby dust. :)

Me: 36 Dh: 35 TTC since 2/2016 Femara cycle #1 July 2017=tbd

10 years ago

Yes unfortunately AF arrived but we will be trying again in 5 days. Thank you for the blue baby dust [cheer]

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Update: 3 years later I am stoked to announce that after pretty much giving up on ttc, we are PREGNANT! I took a clear blue with weeks estimator and it showed up as 3+ weeks. I never thought this day would come.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Also, I thought for sure my af was coming. Had cramps, sore breasts, acne. but turns out they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Good luck to all you wonderful ladies that are still trying! It happened when we least expected it so don't lose hope!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm happy to see an experienced mom online........I'm also ttc soon.....but itshe baby number 5 for me.........I'm slightly trying for twins to make sure I get my dd!

User Image

7 years ago

Congratulations on the bfp!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo