Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 267 Replies | Last Page

Ok that makes me feel better. Last month I had bought clear blue opk's and it says something about not urinating for 4 hours before testing. It also didn't say that first thing in the morning isn't a good time to test. I had to find that out on my own - After wasting all of those expensive opks on morning urine.
So this month I bought cheap ones from online.

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Well I am joining you here. I was disappointed that
All my symptoms from last cycle were nothing.
Also I really would feel proud of I could conceive
On my own. For my DD, I had an IUI. I don't regret
that in the least. But I thought maybe I would be
one of the lucky women who can conceive naturally.
It just feels disappointing. That being said, I'm ready
to move forward with some treatments. We've been TTC #2 for
almost a year now. And I'm not getting any younger.
As it is, at 36, I think I'm already considered a
geriatric! Lol.

I am waiting on my AF to show so I can starr the next cycle.

I was reading through all your posts! I am keeping all fingers crossed
For you beautiful moms and moms to be! This is our month ladies!!!
All good thoughts coming your way!!!

8 years ago

Hi all,

I was taking a break last month from TTC. I just got laparoscopic endometriosis (mild over uterus and left ovary, fully excised) and chromotubation done last week. Hoping we could try this month for a February baby but not sure. I have mixed directions from doc and blogs.

Lolo: I guess you had mild endo too and went through the same procedure. How long did you have to wait after the procedure to have sex?

That would help me with a realistic timeline. My doc said as soon as I feel good while nurse said the week after.

Thanks and gl to all!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Moving over, since showed up yesterday... Happy mother's day, everyone! And lots of !

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

8 years ago

arrived this morning, just in time for mothers day.
on to the next cycle!!!

8 years ago

Hey everyone, it's my first time back in months. I was a regular 2 summers ago when we were TTCing my daughter. She is now 9 months old and I want to start trying for another sibling.
and to everyone. Let's get some Valentines day babies

User Image

8 years ago

good morning Ladies,

Nychick - Welcome and good luck this month.

Bens and Bookish-Mama - Welcome. I'm sorry AF showed up on Mother's day. FX that you get your BFP this month.

dsinha - I hope your surgery went well and that you recover quickly. I hope your BFP comes very soon.

Querdoodle - I always use my OPKs with FMU and I've never had an issue. I think different things work for different people.

madelinesmommy - Did you get your positive OPK?

Lolo - How are you doing?

AFM - I'm starting to get my PMS symptoms. I can't wait to get this cycle on the go. FX that this is my month.
Mother's day was hard for me this year. I stilled called my mom and grandma but when I called them and they were skyping with my sister and my niece I felt very excluded. I ended up excusing myself from the conversation and telling them I would call back later. Sometimes TTC feels like so much work.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

I am on CD12 waiting to O this week. I have been using OPK since Friday, testing twice each day. when I started testing a few days ago, the test line was almost non existent but seems to be getting slightly more prominent each day (except this morning, it was barely visible) is that typical that the line gradually gets darker each day before you finally get a positive?

8 years ago

Well, I'm on this board, too. I kept waiting to follow hoping I wouldn't have to, but here I am nonetheless. AF showed up Saturday. We go on vacation this weekend, so I'm hoping I can enjoy it and take a break from all the testing. I am not going to take any opks with us and the earliest I would O is at the end of our vacation anyway. FX this is our month, ladies! Love is always in the air in February, so lets hope it is our time!!

8 years ago

nharty - sorry you had to move over to this board. Looks like we're cycle buddies again this month, AF started on Friday for me. I have my for you for a February baby!

Welcome to all the newbies!! Good luck ladies, I hope you all get your this month!

AFM - still waiting for AF to finish, should be in the next day or two. DH and I are going to do the SMEP again this month while we await his SA on the 27th. I'm praying that his test will come back good.

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo