Community post

Discussion

February 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I'm going ahead and starting this board since I know for sure I'm out January. ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

267 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 267 Replies | Last Page

I am on cycle day two, and if I am blessed with conceiving this cycle, my due date will be Valentine's day! That would be awesome. I'm a 4th of July baby, My mom's is Christmas, my Son was born on Sept 11th's day of mourning which was the 14th of September (Not a happy special day, but it helped our family's grief from the tragedy that year), My husband's birthday falls on Easter every few years, and my daughter's birthday is Tax Day. Bring on another holiday baby! Please say it's meant to be!, that this month is our month!

8 years ago

Sailors wife: hope you get your Holiday baby! I am also on CD 2. But it says my EDD is Feb 10. I must have a shorter cycle than you. But, this would be my my first and I heard women are usually late with their firsts so it could be a Valentine baby too!

Oh and my DH was also an Easter Baby!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Lolo - Thats awesome! I'm so glad you started already even if it means that we aren't quite cycle buddies this time. FX that you get your Valentines day baby! I'm so glad your cyst cleared up.

Sailors wife - Fx that you get your holiday baby.

AFM - I'm just killing time waiting for AF to start so I can get this show on the road. I'm really hoping for a valentines baby.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie_M: Yea, that's a bummer we aren't cycle buddies this time around. When do you think AF will start for you?

I pray pray pray we get our Valentines Babies too!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

So AF started today so I'm finally on to the new cycle. Now that all goes well with DH's SA on the 27th, I should be Oing right around the time of his appointment. I would love to have a Valentine's baby

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies.
I am starting trying for a baby again!
Unfortunately in Dec I had something called late misscarige at 19+4. I gave birth to beautiful angel boy. He had no chances of surviving. After 3 previous early misscariages I really thought this time that was my baby!!!

But I am not here to bum everyone out.

If I concieve this cycle my EDD is 11/02. My Dad`s birthday is 10/02.

Lolo I remember you from forums when I was trying in August/September last year. I am so sorry to see you are still trying! Good luck to you girl!

Good luck to all of you

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

madzik - Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how emotional that would be. Good luck I hope you get a valentines baby.

bookgirl - I'm sorry AF showed. FX this month brings a lot of BFPs, including yours.

Lolo - I'm hoping AF will start early this cycle. In which case it could be here in the next 5 days. I'm expecting that it will come some time within the next week and a half. FX that this is our month.

AFM - I'm super cranky lately. I'm impatient to get this cycle started, even if I'm not looking forward to more clomid side effects.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

I will be starting to use opk's tonight and what I am wondering is if you really have to not pee for at least 4 hours before you test? If I'm going to be testing mid-day/evening, that'll be near impossible for me.
Has anyone had luck with getting positive opk without always holding it in for so long?

8 years ago

Querdoodle I had. i never even heard of holding your pee for so long to get + opk. At some point Igot a bit obssesed with them and I tested a few times a day. I was just lowering intake of fluids about an hour or 2 prior.

User Image

8 years ago

Madzik, so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your bfp this month!
Querdoodle I never hold my pee for 4 hours before testing. I try to test in the afternoon, but that's about it.
Bookgirl87 and Sailorswife, hoping you get your Valentine's babies! My husband was born on Feb. 13 and although I would be due at the beginning of Feb if we conceive this month, it would be fun for him to share a bday month with a new baby. Fingers crossed for you!
Lolo1176, what's new with you? When do you expect to O?
MargieM how many round of clomid have you tried?

AFM, this is our second month of trying femara. Not bad side efffects at all, but not sure if it is making me ovulate early or not. I have ewcm today, but the opk is negative. ??? I am using a digital. Not sure if we should bd tonight or not. We did last night. Sorry, tmi.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo