Community post

Discussion

July Babies!!!!

I'm due on 7/20/2014... Anyone else due in July? I need due date buddies!!!

15 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

7/27/2014!

Just got my BFP this morning!

Congratulations to you and your family!

User Image

10 years ago

Yep post hpt 9dpo due date July 23, 2014 congrats add me

10 years ago

Yes indeed, I am so happy. This baby came after I had finally given up on trying to get pregnant, I am 4w4d 11/17/2013 beta hcg yesterday blood draw at 6pm 1197, from 358 on 11/14/2013 I am due July 23, 2014 a very big congrats to all the mothers on this post and to the ones that will join this post. Would love to have due date buddies as this is my first baby and I am so nervous really hoping that he or she sticks.

10 years ago

Just got a positive this morning! If all is well, due date would be 7/30/14!

10 years ago

Yay! Congrats to all! I'm due 7/13/14!!

10 years ago

I got my Positive today!! I'm due July 26 :)

10 years ago

Congratulations ladies... I just want to ask how many of you have symptoms? I'm 5 weeks 3 days and I have no symptoms except being really hungry, sore boobs and fatigue... I don't really feel pregnant yet.

10 years ago • Post starter

I got my bfp on 11/11 due 7/25/14 hoping for a sticky baby hcg and progestrone levels r good and doubling but on and off Brest tenderness worrying me :/

10 years ago

Hey ladies congrats to you all. I received my bfp on Monday. My EDD is July 25/26 (will be going to see a Nurse tomorrow and will have a better idea). I'm 4.5 weeks and I have a few symptoms, such as sore boobies, extreme hunger, exhaustion and peeing a lot. My sense of smell is beginning to dictate my I want to eat and the nausea. Other then that, I feel fine.

10 years ago

The symptom that caused me to test was sensitive bb. I got my bfp at 11 dpo and I'm experiencing miserable backaches, cramps/pressure and fatigue. Thank god I'm not nauseous.

@Babyblues- don't worry you'll feel it soon enough, hopefully you won't get morning sickness.

As for me I can wait until my first check up in four weeks where I get to see the baby and most importantly the heartbeat!

To all the expecting mamas.

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo