Community post

Discussion

who is having a july 2014 baby!!!!!

im expecting my second after months of treatments for pcos, i had given up and my husband told me every night for 2 weeks i was pregnant i done a test and found out im 7 weeks tomorrow pregnant. join here and share your stories and stages through your pregnancies.

would love to chat kiri hu

User Image

12 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Yay! When are u due? I just found out on the 8th. Clear bill of health for both myself and the hub, and it took us 18 months. This was my 5th round of clomid, I had planned on adding trigger shots next cycle but it hasnt come. Fingers crossed she stays away for both of us!!

How are u feeling? Any kiddies?

10 years ago

Just found out on Monday!! After ten months of trying after a MC in January at 5.5 weeks, So now I'm a little nervous. I think I will feel better after I pass that point. Overall it seems to be better this time around the hpt's are getting darker everyday which is very promising but I hope everything works out this time around,

10 years ago

yes i do already have 1 kiddie he is 4 years old now, i too had 2 MC this year but they were at very early stage, i to found out on monday and have been told my baby has good heartbeat, i have tiny comp, that next to my placenta i have a heamatoma, but im on progesterone to help support the baby for a few weeks to get it to heal, not sure yet if its 2 or 1 have to wait till 8-10 week scan, congratulationa to all of you and dont be nervous the calmer you are and the more excited that baby will stick im sure. keep me updated as i will you take care and keep thinking stronge

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Just found out yesterday (and reconfirmed it this morning). If all goes well (this is my first), I'm due around July 25th or the 26th, which is awesome because my birthday is the 16th.

10 years ago

congratulations to you, im sure all will go well, it will be the greatest thing when you go to the doc and see them on the ultrasound for the first time, enjoy it. congratulations

User Image

Hi, ladies. I saw this and thought I would see about joining you in the fun! I had been getting super faint positives since Monday, and they're getting daker, but I got what I would consider my bfp this morning! I would be due around July 30. I have one son, who is 3.

Congrats to everyone on their BFPs!

my ! User Image

10 years ago

I just got my bfp yesterday. Actual due dat is August 3 but I have to have a c section so it will be he end of July. Good luck ladies :)

10 years ago

hi ashleyhill and all ladies, congrats on your little bundles of joy, hope your pregnancies are going well, my morning sickness has been a bit rough the last 2 weeks but calming down now, sorry to hear you have to have a c section, but so happy for you to have a baby, my docs have not yet decided what they are going to do they said they need to wait till i am a few more months before they decide how they will proceed as they are being careful but understanding, good luck to all you ladies, and keep updated and congrats.

User Image

Hello Mamas!

Congratulations to everyone on their BFPs.

DH and I have three children and are expecting baby #4 around July 27, 2014.
I'm 5 weeks today. So far I'm feeling ok, I'm tired and have light cramps. FX I don't get morning sickness with this baby.

I'm so happy for all the July babies!!

User Image

10 years ago

hi ladies and dakotagurrl, have you confirmed yet and when is your due date i found out on the 5th december, my official date is the 3rd july, i go on the 23rd for my 3 month u/s which will determine what i am having, me and my D/H are both wishing for a baby girl to join our family with our son of 4yrs, cant wait to hear how all you ladies are getting on with your pregnancies, carry on having a healthy and happy 9 months. happy 11 weeks.
[hh9months] [congratulations]

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo