Community post

Discussion

AF CAME EARLY....

So my plan was to test Fri morning because that was the time for me to start testing and hopefully getting a result, but instead when I want pee when I wiped I saw blood and aunt flow happened. I was so angry and upset that I cried a little bit I had to let it out and I was OK after that because my periods have been all over the place for awhile and to see me get my period exactly 30 days is great news and means my body is getting back on track like it used it be before the birth control messed me up. Plus I didn't think it was going to happen this time because I surprised the hubs with the trying again after the ectopic and still had to get the full OK from the doc which I did now so this time we are ready to go full force. So hopefully soon we'll get our BFP

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

We've all been there, Tasha, though I'm always sorry when it happens. Luckily, you're still getting your periods so there's always another shot. Continued good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo