Community post

Discussion

TTC 10 months looks like this is it!

Looks like I will be expecting January 1st 2016, Got my BFP 4 days ago. So excited this will be our first Child so far we are calling it "The little one" We have been trying for 10 months, with 2 losses (chemical) we hope this time it sticks. Got 1-2 weeks on Digital this morning YAY :D
Doctors appointment this Tuesday.

Good luck to all and Baby Dust to everyone. :D

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congratulations! Prayers for you and baby!

9 years ago

congratulations! we suffered a mc after a long time of ttc then 4 months later i was pregnant again, now we have a very healthy lively 15 month old little boy,who was also born in January! never give up hope!
we are now ttc our second im waiting to do a test!

9 years ago

Congrats... keep goin strong ... last year may we conceived n miscarried...it all happnd so fast ... 2months later i had my bfp agen and am due this friday ...1st may... never ever give up...kp faith n stay strong xxx

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

9 years ago

Thank you all so much for your support, I keep wanting to do more tests to see if it is real lol my lines are getting darker I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow.

All the best of luck to you all as well. BABY DUST

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo