Community post

Discussion

Looking for a Cycle Buddy!

First post-depo cycle and we're back on the TTC wagon! CD1 was April 8... Anyone else? Looking for a cycle buddy for moral support.

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am in the same boat is you and yes i would love to have a cycle buddy!

my cd1 was April 7th so i'm right there with you.

How are you feeling? Are you nevous or excited?

9 years ago

I'm a little nervous, this time. Mostly, I'm worrying about school (we're in testing mode) and exhausted all the time. Hoping that's a good sign! How about you?

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago • Post starter

I feel really weird today -- it's only 5 dpo but i swear i feel different. My boobs don't like "hurt" but they twinge and i feel really lightheaded and stomach is upset... could this be a good sign? Or am i crazy? don't know yet but i'm hoping i'm not crazy!

I hope your feeling tired becuase of a baby!! Has the extra stuff going on been helpful to take your mind off of it - or is it adding stress to you?

9 years ago

Being in testing mode hasn't really got me stressed out, we've just been on a weird schedule. I'm still exhausted 10 dpo and AF is due sometime between this Sunday and Tuesday. If I don't get it by Sunday, I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself from testing.

My boobs have been super tender and a couple of days ago I moved my arm and my shirt rubbed against my nipple and felt like it was ripping it off. I have never had that happen before, and my nipples have been really sensitive/sore since then. I'm hoping that they're all good signs. I've been so tired that I went to bed at 8 PM last night and I'll probably be doing about the same tonight.

I'll keep checking back, and keep my fingers crossed for both of us.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey there - have you tested yet? did you find anything out?

9 years ago

Tested. Nothing but BFN. AF started yesterday, so we're starting again. Keeping my fingers crossed. How about you? Any news?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo