Community post

Discussion

Hormones Making Me Sensitive!

Okay as of today I am 10 weeks and 1 day! My computer is finally fixed and as I cannot vent on the other site I decided to do so here. Since my midwife explained to me that once you are able to hear your baby's heartbeat on an ultrasound the risk of miscarriage drops drastically, we meaning my dh and myself went ahead and told our family members about the baby. Well we expected everyone to be happy for us, but it was the complete opposite!!!!!! My dh sister has a bad habit of faking pregnancy and miscarriages. She gets pregnant 8 times out of the year and loses each baby at 3 months!!!??? Mind you there are only 12 in a year, and if you get preggo and lose the baby at three months there is no way you should say that you're pregnant 8 times in one year!!!!!!! Well she recently had surgery (3 days) ago and told me that her period had started the two days prior..... N she has really bad hygiene so you can tell when she us on her aunt Flo... She said she hurt so bad from her surgery, that her dh had to help her with her sanitary napkins. Well long story short, she has me chart her cycles and she gets her period every 30 days and has a 6 day cycle. Yesterday, she then tries to lie to ME of all people and tell me that she took a hpt and it came up positive..... I am so sick of hearing about her supposed miscarriages and she has my MIL fooled into thinking that she gets pregnant every time.....!!!! Since we've told them not one of them shows or even pretends to be happy for us...... All they ever talk about is my SIL'S "lost babies"!!!!!!!!! Idk how stupid my SIL thinks I am but it doesn't take a genius to know that you cannot be on your period one day and then magically be pregnant the next!!!!

Or did I miss something?????
Rant over!!!!

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I mean is it wrong that I am getting tired of the lies??? Or am I just feeling like this because of my hormones? I am normally a calm individual... But it really does get to me that my dh and I can't even get any support during this pregnancy.... An then on the other hand every day (it never fails) we have to hear nagging about how we shouldn't rub our baby into my SIL'S face because she keeps losing her babies!!!!! WE HAVE NEVER EVEN TRIED TO RUB THIS BABY INTO HER FACE!!!! We planned a surprise to tell them and we told them.... Thats it!!...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo