Community post

Discussion

Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Would the Clearblue Fertility Monitor be able to tell me if I am ovulating? In other words, if I am NOT ovulating, would I just never get "high" or "peak" answers?

My OBGYN suggested I may not be ovulating given my sporadic cycle length, symptoms, and thyroid imbalance.

I do not have insurance coverage for "artificial means of inducing pregnancy" so I am trying my best to deal with this without doctors for now, as I cannot afford fertility help without insurance.

Thank you for any answers you may have. Trying to decide whether to buy the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, and only want to spend the money if it is a worthwhile investment.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It wont tell u if ur ovulating, only when u will attempt to ovulate. If u wanna confirm ovulation, start taking ur basal body temps. The temps increase after O, which provides confirmation. U can use the monitor or buy some cheap opk's online and use those to foresee O, then ur temps to confirm. U would need to chart every day at the same time under the same conditions to have an accurate reading. Lemme know if u want help getting started...its pretty easy and wont break the bank!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo