Community post

Discussion

Trying after a Loss

Hey ladies I would like to hear some. Of your stories about trying after your loss. How long did you wait? What new things did you try? What do you feel worked for you?

My story,

I had a tubal reversal in April of this year and had my first pregnancy in July , which was a loss at 5-6 weeks. This was my first loss and I had mix feeling about it, I was in a lot of pain was in a way I was glad it was over, but sad I was loosing the baby. I ovulated two weeks after the loss and tried that go round with no success. October was technically my 2nd month after the loss and As of today no luck. This cycle I tried baby asprine and pineapple core. I had a temperature dip of .49 on CD 8 and a rise today. I pray this leads to my BFP I don't know how much longer I can mentally try. I get to test tomorrow and get a for sure answer please send your prayers and and any encouraging words. Thank you ladies in advance.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I had a mc in 2011 at 8 weeks after 2 years of trying, we started trying straight away and I fell pregnant with my son. When my son was 6 weeks old I fell pregnant again which was and ectopic that was treated with methotrexate and we were advised to not start trying for 6 months as it depleted your body of folic acid, I upped my daily folic acid and carried on trying. My son is nearly 19 months now and still nothing.

Hope you get your this month hun.

User Image

10 years ago

I've been trying to get pregnant since January 2012. I finally got pregnant in October but lost the baby yesterday at 6 weeks, 3 days. A very heartbreaking event, and physically painful as well. I had no idea it would involve contractions! I've read that you're more fertile after a loss, and plan to start trying again after 1 normal cycle (per doctor's suggestion that we give things a little time to heal).

What a painful process all of this has been. It's unbelievable how easy it is for some, and how difficult for others. I am confident it will work out eventually though. And more so now that I've had this experience. I don't know where the faith is coming from, but I'm glad it's there to help me through this sadness.

Wishing you success and happiness.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo