Community post

Discussion

Beyond Ready for an August Baby

View Full Post

Here is the August board...it's listed under TTC My First but I know we have many members trying for another. Wish there were more options..

719 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 719 Replies | Last Page

BAMMOM: good to hear from you!! Glad you are progressing beautifully!! Did you have your first US yet?? Hope you arent having too many symptoms :)

Rebeca: my first number at 13dpo was 132, I get my second number today. I am so scared! Sorry the got you!!

Blushing: you are in my thoughts!!!

Cristi: how you doing? 2dpo? I love that your are getting all christmasy!! I need to get on that soon, right after thanksgiving and my dad and his wife leave (they come for a visit from California on Thanksgiving!!! I hope I have good news for them next week.

Koti: hi!

Anyone I missed hi!

AFM: well this morning my husband called me chicken little (I think he meant henny penny, "the sky is falling"), anywho, I had no symptoms the last two days, it was scary. I am happy to say though that I tested this AM and it was my darkest yet. The test line is darker than the control line. I dont expect a huge 2nd beta today, but as long as it doubles I will feel a lot better. Last night I had some pains in my boobs and a lot of cramping, it kept me up all night!! So I hope that is a good sign, and I am trying to stay positive. All the ladies on this site are amazing and supportive, and I am so to have that kind of support. You are all amazing. Ill post second beta numbes later, whether good or bad.

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton, thanks for asking. I am good.. today is 3 dpo! Eek! I always wait until Thanksgiving night to start decorating, but I am married to Clark Griswald and once he finished putting up his lights (all 10,000 of them... yes that is the accurate count) I begged and pleaded to break tradition just this one year... he finally caved and pulled all the totes down for me. I am so excited this year! I hope you have fantastic news to tell them next week.... I can't wait to hear what your numbers were! They will be good... sending prayers and sticky vibes!

AFM, 3 dpo and guess what? Last night was the 3rd night in a row I only slept for 3 1/2 hours... GRRRRR! Helpful thoughts on what I can do? I just can't shut my mind off at night and it ends up being after 3 am before I can fall asleep. Whatever I do has to be safe for pregnancy. That is the way I handle any issue... treat it as if I were pregnant! Any suggestions I will gladly accept... except herbal tea... sorry I have done it before and I can't stomach it! :( Have a great Friday everyone!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

GOT MY BETA NUMBER BACK!!

13dpo (3pm) 132
15dpo (1pm) 324

I think thats good right???

She asked if I had any cramping and I told her yes, and how much. They might want me to come in today to make sure there is a sac, but she said the numbers are promising and they want to repeat a beta on Monday. But for now I am happy with this news!

Doubling time was 35.51 hours, so less than 48!

10 years ago

Acri I could not be happier for u
Of course the numbers are good!!!
Now relax n enjoy!!!!
Seriously!!!
I will always pray for u n all the other ladies here!!!

H&H 9 months sweetie

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

EDIT.......my dr just called again.

They want me to go in for an U/S to rule out anything abnormal, they don't like the cramping that I have had apparently. BUT I am going to look at this as a good thing, and maybe an opportunity to find out if I have a little sac in there?

10 years ago

I had tons of cramping with my two daughters.
n tons with my two mc.
cramping is the uterus growing.
Cramping is good! I had back pain too.
i was surprised this last timd around when i lost it because i felt thay everything was good. Good cramping, nausea sore breasts. Then my period.

Because of previous losses thats why they must be more proactive, and this is a good approach!

I gather that because of our losses we will be tested more etc etc etc n that's nerve wrecking but, try to remain calm.
Im sure the baby is a healthy sticky bean and everything will be just fine!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

GVM: Thank so so much for sharing that, I guess we really can't ever know what will happen. I agree, its a good thing my doc wants to be on top of it, that makes me happy.

I didn't have much faith yesterday, but today I feel better after my beta. I think this one shows promise!!

I do hate being treated like a little flower, lol, but Ill do whatever it takes to give this little developing embryo whatever it needs!! Bring on the tests doc! lol

10 years ago

Good attitude Acri
Enjoy every moment
Is normal to feel scared specially after our losses but is is even more important to have a good attitude
And tests are a pain in the but necessary.
I'm sure we all here are praying for u !

10 years ago

Dang phone..
pain in the butt but

(U all must think i cant write lol)

10 years ago

acri - Beautiful numbers! I'd rather have the DR all over me than me being stuck in the dark somewhere! FX!

AFM - I'm CD13 today! Just waiting on O...been BDing every other day so far...and I should O next week...the plan is BD Tue, Wed, and Thursday morning before Thanksgiving festivities! Is it bad that I really do not even feel like doing OPKs this month?? I know my O window...it's always been the same for the most part...either CD18, 19, or 20...let me know what you think!

FX and baby dust, ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo